• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP...What are you feeling at this moment???

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*has a new ambition*

:holy:

and at the moment I'm excited to get the new refrigerator... and annoyed that we won't be installing it and hooking up the ice maker until tommorrow! :laugh:

KDude

I feel like I'm online too much. My friend is making enchiladas. Maybe I'll go bug him. :hi:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
feels jealous of KDude getting enchiladas... even though she just had homemade chicken and broccoli with brown rice and lemon angel food cake :puppy_dog_eyes:

Sunny Ghost

has the best of all worlds at the moment. hanging with my bff who is also an isfp and vegging out watching heroes... while online and munching on some mickey d's fries. :)

B

brainheart

Feeling like I think about the enneagram way too much. I've gone through every type and I'm back to 4w5. Or maybe it's 5w4. And it's all because I have no clue what to do in order to get ready for a trip I'm going on in three days. My brain needs to shut up and I need to get my body moving. The enneagram sucks. No, I suck. No, I just need to go take a shower.

6w7? 9w1?

GAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
full... I just had dinner and I did a good job! :holy:

thick cut teriyaki pork loin chop with rice and broccoli :wubbie:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thick cut teriyaki pork loin chop with rice and broccoli :wubbie:

WHOOOOAAAA!!!!! :drool:

OMG, there is a steakhouse here in town whose steaks are hardly impressive, but whose porkchops are TO DIE FOR. :worthy:

Little known secret...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a good porkchop that's not overcooked is a wonderful thing to find :yes: too many times I've been disappointed by overcooked ones that are tough and dry :boohoo:

these ones were enough of a masterpiece that I got a complement on them :shock:

Sunny Ghost

Feeling like I think about the enneagram way too much. I've gone through every type and I'm back to 4w5. Or maybe it's 5w4. And it's all because I have no clue what to do in order to get ready for a trip I'm going on in three days. My brain needs to shut up and I need to get my body moving. The enneagram sucks. No, I suck. No, I just need to go take a shower.

6w7? 9w1?

lol.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ

6w7? 9w1?

I'm a 5w4 so/sx/sp if your stackings are the same, you could mistake yourself as a 4w5.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Happy, but I dont "feel" Happy :D...Going to the lake

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh! We just had our lake trip cancelled because it's raining :sadbanana:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oooh! We just had our lake trip cancelled because it's raining :sadbanana:

:( That sucks. I am just about to start running around to go fill up the jet ski, get the coolers ready, pick up some spark plugs...I am just as happy about driving around to get all this done as I am about the lake because I am doing things.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh... I'll be doing things... remodeling the bathroom :doh:

I think I'd rather be out boating than remodeling :laugh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh... I'll be doing things... remodeling the bathroom :doh:

I think I'd rather be out boating than remodeling :laugh:

but afterwards when your sitting on the pot doing your thing you can admire the work youve done and feel a sense of accomplishment :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
for some reason I was quite pleased that the man picked up blue paint for the walls... I've always had a feeling that bathrooms should be blue for some reason :laugh:

what I'm waiting for is the kitchen rennovation :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
VINDICATED!!!!!

after being forbidden to apply the first coat of paint because I'm the type of person who trips over the couch and such, the man dropped the paint container on the newly laid bathroom floor :doh:

I managed to do all the detail work with the primer without even getting a speck of it on ME, let alone anything else! :holy:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I think they should invent a special STP camp where people can be as crazily STP as they want to for a week to get it all out of their systems and live in society like somewhat normal people :yes:

you know, playing with explosives and weapons and vehicles, climbing rocks and playing different contact sports and of course an open bar :cheese:

YES! And we could play naked grope tag! :yes: :happy2: :happy: :devil: :rock:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Yummy! A pork chop!!! My mom is the Queen of pork chop cooking. Apparently, you have to brown the pork chops before baking to seal in the juices.A nice sauce helps, too. The flavor will absorb right into the pork chop.
(My mouth is watering... could be that I'm ready for... breakfast!!!)

a good porkchop that's not overcooked is a wonderful thing to find :yes: too many times I've been disappointed by overcooked ones that are tough and dry :boohoo:

these ones were enough of a masterpiece that I got a complement on them :shock: