• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP...What are you feeling at this moment???

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i am feeling pretty stoked. stoked is an emotion. ;)
haha.

depressed about some scarring (they are not "depressed scars" however).

hey man, don't feel bad about scars!
some people are afraid to death to get any scars, so i say we who have them should embrace our scars! we have run the gamut, WHATEVER it is was, and come through it.

your scars speak to your experiences. wear them like a badge of honor, brother!

KDude

these are on my face though.. too much "character" and i'd be danny trejo or something :D

seriously though, i'll be cool. just thought it was sensor related depression :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a nice scar across my forehead from when I was pretending to be both a gymnast AND a ballerina as a child :blush:

you can see it any time I move my eyebrows :laugh:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
these are on my face though.. too much "character" and i'd be danny trejo or something :D

seriously though, i'll be cool. just thought it was sensor related depression :cheese:

yeah, i have facial scars too. i had out of control acne when i was a kid, it sprung up out of nowhere and just wreaked havoc on my face for a year or so. my cheekbones and cheeks are a minefield, like edward james olmos times 10.
i had to start dating with those scars. it has NEVER slowed me down, man.
:nice:

KDude

damn, well.. i appreciate it (and the honesty).

.. i feel lame now, because my issue isn't like that. i have what's called "icepick".. they're mild, i guess. i think olmos has the "rolling" scars (been reading on this shit if you havent noticed heh).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
itchy... a mosquito just bit me :cry:

and angry that it did and triumphant because I squashed it :cheese:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
itchy... a mosquito just bit me :cry:

and angry that it did and triumphant because I squashed it :cheese:

i remember when i was a kid - other kids claimed if you tensed up your muscles in an area that a mosquito bit you, that it wouldn't be able to pull out, and would just fill up until it exploded.
i don't remember that ever happening, so i feel like that is probably bullshit. :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've tried it... it doesn't work :sadbanana:

probably because the mosquito can't bite deep enough to get anywhere near your muscles to get trapped... it'd be quite funny if it was real though! :laugh:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Disappointed that my plans to travel to the Keys got put on hold but excited about having the weekend off!

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
i remember when i was a kid - other kids claimed if you tensed up your muscles in an area that a mosquito bit you, that it wouldn't be able to pull out, and would just fill up until it exploded.
i don't remember that ever happening, so i feel like that is probably bullshit. :laugh:

I was told that if you held your breath while it bit you your skin pores/vessels/something? would constrict and the mosquito would be stuck there as long as you held your breath.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Oh yeah and I am feeling in the moment anxious to get home for the weekend.

wolfy

awsm
I'm feeling pretty happy, relaxed, romantic even. Got a headache because I am not allowed any coffee, alcohol or solids except for two days and I just got a litre of top class ice coffee from a friend.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I was told that if you held your breath while it bit you your skin pores/vessels/something? would constrict and the mosquito would be stuck there as long as you held your breath.

haha! it is funny, but that seems weird and completely unrealistic to me - even though tensing your muscle's seems like a natural believable thing. it is just what stories you grew up with, i guess!

Sunny Ghost

Dirty, is how I feel. I've been cleaning house all day and have yet to shower. I finally figured out where the awful stinch was coming from. My roommate left some leftovers in the oven. It had been there for day's rotting. DISGUSTING!! And I thought it was the dishes, the floors, the fridge, the trash, bathroom and the litter box before finally discovering it. At least the house is clean now.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I feel a little bit lonely, a little bit bored, and a little gross -- I need to brush my teeth and take a shower.

TheZEDMan

warm... very warm... and sweaty... and I have a hot computer on my lap... ok... semi-hot... oh... and thirsty... but not motivated enough to walk away from watching So You Think You Can Dance to go get a beverage...

Hahaha, sounds like you are an NF, with your "hot" computer and dancing with the stars :p

Oh wait, I'm an NF.... :S