• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP...What are you feeling at this moment???

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I currently have a managable headache. Well maybe. I don't have a headache, excepting it's been very very very disconsorting to pull back from the Fight instinct and keep myself from knocking the crap out of a co-worker.

It's GD aweful! The tops of my feet hurt in not being able to release that forward moving energy in a playground acceptable kind of way. GD aweful!

Breathes, fifty times...says ohm and uh, dealing with a game player is so tiresome. Especially, when the dummy is playing with the fox.

Just for general information, an SP fox won't mess with you first. Unless it's just young and immature. ;)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Depressed... The mechanic has just cheerfully informed me that "this is going to be expensive!"

:sadbanana:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Cool, just chilling here watching "Australia" for whatever reason. I think imma change it, even though Nicole Kidman is a "looker". If ya know what I'm saying.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
grumpy, and slightly tipsy... but mostly grumpy :dry:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm feeling happily full of food, frustrated because I can't find my black yarn, and ready to go back to finish some of my craft projects. Getting close to finished with Christmas gift construction.

KDude

Maybe this should be bumped..

I feel kind of stupid. I'm trying to quit smoking, with the help of e-cigarettes. They are cool devices in theory, but I've now wasted over a hundred dollars testing out flavors. How some of this stuff gets passed off as "tobacco" like, I don't know (maybe I just notice because I'm an "SP" :coffee:). If I don't find the sweet spot, it's going to be tough to quit..