• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I didn't really like chocolate milk when I was a kid, the kind you make at home with chocolate syrup stirred in. I liked Nestle chocolate milk though, that was good.

I absolutely LURVED plain milk when I was a kid, ice cold, 2%, mmmm. But now I don't drink milk at all. Soy milk is pretty good. Rice milk is spectacularly refreshing. And my stepmom recently started buying coconut milk. Tastes plain, but smells a little like coconut.

OMG Chocolate coconut milk would be SO AMAZING! Must try it when I get home.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The most awesome Chocolate Milk on the entire planet is made by Blue Ridge Creamery.

It comes in an old school glass jug. First time I ever had a sip, I swear it was so good!

I almost passed out!

KDude

That's how I feel about that Promised Land brand :laugh:

Except they're plastic bottles now...used to be glass. Not sure if it makes a difference.