• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not an SP, but... I really love chocolate milk!

In fact, I might even consider it as valid currency in my country when I become dictator.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Mmmmm, chocolate milk is delicious! I like the kind in jugs (lol), or powder added to milk. Swiss Miss is good for mixing with the coffee at work. Folgers is gross after it's cooled off a little, but with the chocolate packets, it's alright.

I also like eggs in almost every form. Runny yolk, hard boiled, over easy, deviled, omelet, in fried rice...you name it. I think the only way I wouldn't eat one is totally raw. I don't put much on eggs tho, certainly not ketchup. Cheese, ham, bacon, seasoning...fancy omelets are sooo good. There's a crawfish omelet at The Chimes (restaurant in Baton Rouge, LA)...frickin' amazing. Actually everything at that place is frickin' amazing. I love it. I miss the food from S LA. :(

I have a cousin who HATES eggs. Her punishment as a kid was to eat eggs as part of her meal!!

haha there seems to be an ESTP trend to not like eggs. But I'm the same way as you I like eggs in any form. I especially like boiled eggs, most people think I'm gross because of this.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha there seems to be an ESTP trend to not like eggs. But I'm the same way as you I like eggs in any form. I especially like boiled eggs, most people think I'm gross because of this.

Eggs and toast is such a bad combination. Separately they are fine. There shouldn't be egg on the toast though.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP

omg, boiled eggs are great! When I was little, I'd have them for lunch at school. Dab a little salt on them and voila! :cheese:

Eggs and toast is such a bad combination. Separately they are fine. There shouldn't be egg on the toast though.

Oh no you didn't! You did not just say that! :horor:

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
I have a cousin who HATES eggs. Her punishment as a kid was to eat eggs as part of her meal!!

My (incompetent) ex-family doctor insisted that I would get calcium deficiency if I didn't drink milk every day. And also that chocolate/cocoa were very bad for calcium absorption. The result?

My parents made me drink plain milk every single day for years. :BangHead: The situation changed when I was big enough to be left home alone and they started to just leave milk glasses around for me.
And then our sink started a very nourishing diet of a milk in the morning. Hope it appreciated the calcium intake.
:heart:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
omg, boiled eggs are great! When I was little, I'd have them for lunch at school. Dab a little salt on them and voila! :cheese:

Oh no you didn't! You did not just say that! :horor:

LOL I steal boiled eggs from the cafateria because they weigh so damn heavy. If I put them in the try they cost like $1.50 each, so I stuff them in my pocket :harhar:

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Nice, 5 pages of Chocolate Milk goodness.

Now we just need some sort of cat picture with chocolate milk in it. Anyone?

KDude

here's a vid instead :D

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8kEeFm1js].[/youtube]

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I prefer strawberry milk... don't hurt me.

KDude

every once in awhile i like strawberry milk.. strawberry shakes though are always good

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My (incompetent) ex-family doctor insisted that I would get calcium deficiency if I didn't drink milk every day. And also that chocolate/cocoa were very bad for calcium absorption. The result?

My parents made me drink plain milk every single day for years. :BangHead: The situation changed when I was big enough to be left home alone and they started to just leave milk glasses around for me.
And then our sink started a very nourishing diet of a milk in the morning. Hope it appreciated the calcium intake.
:heart:

ewww! I sympathize! :hug:

my parents made me drink a glass of plain milk with every meal as a kid... I hated it so much that I'd put off drinking until the end of the meal when I'd chug the glass of milk as quickly as possible- this ended up making me more talented at drinking games in college.... but the idea of drinking a glass of plain milk has remained horrible- I associate it with being luke warm and forced :sick:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
What's with everyone's parents making them drink milk??

My mom hated drinking milk, so she never made us drink it at home. I love eating cereal with milk and I drink up the left over milk at the bottom of the bowl. But...I can't say I crave drinking a plain glass of milk. I had a roommate in college who would leave a smidge of milk at the bottom of his glasses around the apartment and he'd never do dishes...so the milk would rot in there. :sick: That was pretty nasty.

Oh, we used powdered milk at home too. Honduras isn't known for quality milk. The milk there is quite gross. I guess it was whole-ish milk rather than 2% or...ugh...skim. Skim is white water with a drop of flavor. Blegh! Idk how people drink that stuff.

I recently tried some unpasteurized whole milk and it was pretty good. It reminded me of the powdered milk we had.

blah, blah, blah. I'll stop the milk ramble. :)

KDude

Damn, I think I know your old roommate. I knew this guy who LEFT and HID some glass of milk on my window sill. Wtf :dry: