• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] ESFPs and Compulsive Social Lying

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I'd feel sad if I took someone's lies seriously. I might not do anything to the person but I will most definitely distance myself. There are funnier, better things than lies.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
alright guys, I agree..

but I think I was talking about...messing with people that you DON'T care about....
like...strangers...or people that are obviously not close to you.

I didn't mean close friends. I mean come on.

lying is stupid with people that are close to you. it's completely unnecessary.

but I guess I meant..."joking" around wiht....not necessarily straight up "lying"

whatever...fuck being clear.

this takes too much finger-work.

KDude

fwiw, i thought what you were saying sounded harmless. heh

stark contrast between some real compulsive lying i've seen. like that guy i mentioned earlier.. he went off to another state for school for awhile..and halfway through started phoning people telling them he had cancer. had everyone feeling sorry for him. he also used to make up fucked up lies to get in people's pants.. etc.. and after awhile it started becoming clear you couldn't trust anything that guy said. any "cool story" he had was basically up for question.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It doesn't matter if you call them out on it or not, they'll lie about lying too.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

- - - Updated - - -