• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Laziest things you've ever done?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm not an SP but i'm an EXTREMELY lazy INFP so i think i can participate

a couple of weeks ago i ate an entire pint of ben and jerry's, not because i was hungry but because i didn't want to get out of bed and put it back in the freezer.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
My neighbor got one in Washington D.C.

It looked quite real, but it just wasn't necessary as many bars in Washington D.C. don't care if you're 15 and ordering liquor, so long as you are not selling crack or waving guns at people. :laugh:

When was this?

Bars, especially in NW, are pretty tight about proper ID...

On a related note, I was too lazy to get a fake, and when I did turn 21, I was too lazy to go through the whole "going downtown" (a few feet of snow will do that...but it's May now...) process so I just go to the local redneck bars that are close to me.

gromit

likes this

a couple of weeks ago i ate an entire pint of ben and jerry's, not because i was hungry but because i didn't want to get out of bed and put it back in the freezer.

:rofl1: :nice:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't feel like partitioning xp as a dual operating system with VISTA in my laptop, so I bought a new one with win 7... .:laugh:

YES!!! :rock: You should be the Director of National Electronic Purchasing!!! :nice:

That kicks ass, I love it. I used to do the sazme thing with "Frusen Gladje" ice cream in the 80's. It came in this bad ass little space capsule container, and the top was really hard to get on/off, so it was just alot easier to eat the whole thing. :laugh:

When was this?

Bars, especially in NW, are pretty tight about proper ID...

The year was 1990. The bar that was most accessible was the "Mr. Henry's" near the Foggy Bottom Metro stop. The shop where my friend got his fake ID was "Electromax." They also sold "passport photos, and most likely passports too. :yim_rolling_on_the_

On a related note, I was too lazy to get a fake, and when I did turn 21, I was too lazy to go through the whole "going downtown" (a few feet of snow will do that...but it's May now...) process so I just go to the local redneck bars that are close to me.

Yeah, maneuvering through a blizzard is not fun. That's why we used to light suburban fireworks assaults at 3 AM in the middle of winter, we knew no one in their right mind would pursue us. :cheese:

If you grow a burly beard, wear old jeans and a t-shirt, and get really dirty, you can buy just about anything at a convenience store. :whistling: