• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Laziest things you've ever done?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I vaguely recall a thread about SPs being lazy. And now I'm intrigued... and lazy... and wondering what are some the laziest things you've ever done, SPs? Why, do you ask? Because frankly, I find some of it brilliant. And hilarious. And let's face it, we're just conserving our energy for more fun and interesting things. :D

As for me, here's a few off the top of my head:

-I once missed my connecting flight from Philadelphia to New York because I didn't want to run across the airport. So I had a friend pick me up and drive me. I know... I'm awful.

-In high school, my best friend (ESTP) lived a few houses down from me. We would drive to each others' houses.

-I was recently pointed out by the guy I'm dating that I become quite acrobatic when I don't want to stand up and get out of bed. I'll stretch out, with my feet still clinging to the bed for support, to turn off a floor lamp or grab my phone.

I'm just waiting for another ISTP to top me as "Laziest ISTP Ever."

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I can be pretty damn lazy at times, and just slack when the opportunity arises. For example after dropping my friend home last night i decided to drop by mcdonalds and buy a quarter pounder with cheese at 12:30 am lol.

wolfy

awsm
The laziest thing I have ever done was put this meaningless sentence in your thread.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I lost the Netflix return envelope to The Dark Knight, and instead of just going to the post office and getting something to mail it back out, I told Netflix I lost the DvD and charge me for the movie. This also took me a year to do. Rented the movie in Feb 09, and said I lost it last month.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I lost the Netflix return envelope to The Dark Knight, and instead of just going to the post office and getting something to mail it back out, I told Netflix I lost the DvD and charge me for the movie. This also took me a year to do. Rented the movie in Feb 09, and said I lost it last month.

... and so, Jock dominates the thread. :rofl1:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I stay in my room waiting to be served food and other things I can't be bothered with.

I have never done homework.

I haven't left my bed for a month now.

KDude

something similar.. i canceled my Sprint (cell carrier) account over 3 yrs ago, and there's just 5 dollars left that i owe them in my bill.. they were sending reminders for two years until just giving up.

i could have mailed it, or just driven several blocks to a sprint store and paid it. :doh:

wolfy

awsm
I forgot to check my visa and ended up overstaying a year. I got let off.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm too lazy to answer to that thread.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alot of my laziness is actually a facet of me being extremely impatient.

For instance, I call ahead for everything so it is ready when I pick it up, like deli meats/cheeses at the grocery store, pharmacy prescriptions, shoes out for repair, pizza, carry out dinner, etc. Sometimes I will mulligan the carry out dinner call if the restaurant has a nice full bar, because I have no issue at all with waiting on my food while enjoying a bad ass cocktail or three. :cheers:

Where I have differences in how I do things with my wife, for example laundry, I do not execute her "proprietary" needs. Both of us do laundry on an on-going basis, as in if there is a load to be washed, we throw it in the washer, and if there is a load to be dried we throw it in the dryer, and if there is a load already dried, then we have agreed to lay out the contents flat in a big pile, so we don't have to fold it right away and so the stuff doesn't get all wrinkled sitting in a lump in the dryer. BUT - she likes to turn her t-shirts (and the kids :dry: ) inside out, to "preserve" the decal or whatever is emblazened on the front/back of the shirt. I disagree with this, as it creates work in having to get each inside out garment into right side out configuration and then lay it flat in the pile, so I just lay them flat in the pile inside out. AND - if I end up being the one to fold the big ass pile (which I do pretty regularly) I fold the damn shirts inside out, and their owner has to turn them right side out when they want to wear it. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Don't get me wrong, I'm a team player, I do a hell of alot of the household laundry, and I wash her bras and undies in their own load on handwashables (gentle) with dye/fragrance free detergent, and hang the bras up to dry instead of ruining them in the dryer. I also match all the damn socks together and fold them as it is fun for me and my OCD. :wacko:

I will pay for all kinds of things to get done, whether it is get the lawn mowed/edged, get the car washed, get the carpets steam cleaned, etc. When I was younger I did it all myself to save money and get the stuff done better than paid services most of the time, but now I have lowered my standards on these petty on-going tasks and outsource them so I can sit on my ass some from time to time. :rofl1:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I beleive in napping... usually within an hour or two of waking up :ninja:

I have been known to do dishes outside so that I can use the jet attachment on the hose to avoid unnecissary scrubbing on my part :blush:

I never wash my car... what's rain for? :huh:

I wash mixed loads of laundry- I do not sort... after the first few washes red things quit turning everything else pink anyways :tongue: (lucky for me the man does laundry the same way that I do! :laugh:)

I'm not NEARLY as bad as my SJ can be at least! :cheese:

F

figsfiggyfigs

hahahahaahahahah . You win. :rofl1:

laziest thing for me?

Falling behind by 4 labs in school :doh:

OH and one time I cried and told my German teacher that my uncle died , and had no time to study for my final. Tis was a lie, I was just too lazy to study.... :9436:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I have a west-facing window that catches all the sunlight in the hottest part of the day. I could easily lower the blinds, maybe pin up a blanket to keep the heat down. Or I could move to the larger, vacant room across the hall. Nah I think I'll just sit around sweating in my underwear.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Two ISTP's on a ski boat after drinking quite a few beers.

Not skiing, just joy riding.

ut oh, got to go! Docks less than thirty feet away. Neither ISTP notices.

Instead of docking the boat and using the facilities. The two ISTP's chose to jump in the water instead. :doh:

Now clothes are all wet, and the docks less than twenty feet away. :shock:

One ISTP looks at the other and says at the same time: "If you tell anyone about this, I'll have to kill you."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ugh...i am way too embarrassed for myself to type out some of my ridiculously lazy things.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Oh .. i have to add my 2 cents as this is fun.

I once did the laundry and instead of just hanging them on the line outside, i hung the wet clothes on coat hangers on the line so when dried, i could just place them in the wardrobe. Yayyyy, no ironing :blush:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i avoid buying clothes i have to iron :blush: