• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Who wants to be a part of my story?

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
The main premise of the story is there's a tree [INTJ] and a cat [ENFP].

The tree, obviously, doesn't get out much or see the world too often. So everyday the cat comes to tell the tree stories about the world. There are 16 characters in my story including the cat and the tree. But the writing style I've chosen is to get people of different types to help write by saying why their character would do in given situations.

Here are the SP's
Action adventure Squirrel ESTP
Ninja Squirrel [action adventure Squirrels best friend] ISTP
The social butterfly [who runs into the worker bee a lot {ISTJ}] ESFP
And the musical mouse who plays music for the INFP cat and the ENFP cat in the house. ISFP

Feel free to toss a few suggestions

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what type of suggestions would you like? :huh:

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
what type of suggestions would you like? :huh:

Names. What Animal [that's a common animal a little child would know] best describes your type. Something you think the character with your time would be likely to do.

Anything you feel would improve my story.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
i would be character i lov music =))

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You should name the musical mouse Enrique. He should be a suave mouse that gets all the cats to swoon over his romantic musical skills. Maybe he should have some ISFP back up dancers as well- belly dancers! :holy:

Lol, ok maybe that's not completely ISFP (but it's possible), but I had to try. :cheese:
Sorry, my imagination gets the best of me.

I really like your idea for your story though! If it's ever finished I'd love to read it :yes:.

KDude

Dancers and Enrique?

I don't know about other isfp musicians (ahem not even sure i'm one).. but I tend to start strumming.. and then when people pay too much attention, i start getting too self-conscious.. then they're like "dude that's cool" and i'm like "meh." then i'm all defensive like Dylan in that pennebaker film.. "you don't know me."

:huh:

ok, maybe that's an exaggeration.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I told you I had a wild imagination :D.

As for the self conscious deal, I totally do that to. That's when I know I'm paying way too much attention on myself :laugh:.

Just own that guitar baby, just own it!

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
You should name the musical mouse Enrique. He should be a suave mouse that gets all the cats to swoon over his romantic musical skills. Maybe he should have some ISFP back up dancers as well- belly dancers! :holy:

Lol, ok maybe that's not completely ISFP (but it's possible), but I had to try. :cheese:
Sorry, my imagination gets the best of me.

I really like your idea for your story though! If it's ever finished I'd love to read it :yes:.

Dancers and Enrique?

I don't know about other isfp musicians (ahem not even sure i'm one).. but I tend to start strumming.. and then when people pay too much attention, i start getting too self-conscious.. then they're like "dude that's cool" and i'm like "meh." then i'm all defensive like Dylan in that pennebaker film.. "you don't know me."

:huh:

ok, maybe that's an exaggeration.

Both!!!

Enrique is a mouse who plays music and often has crazy dreams about belly dancers and amazing shows even though he's a little nervous. But for the sake of character developement he eventually ends up with all of his dreams [because the cat jumps in and helps him fulfil his dreams.]