• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Songs in the Key of STP

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my favorite American singer/songwriters is a suspect ISTP that lives and works in NYC. His lyrics focus on STP centric topics i.e. "Miracle Car", "My Stunt Double", "Parachute" etc.

[YOUTUBE="rDd0ELoQ9UM"]Miracle Car[/YOUTUBE]

Might have heard this tune in a GM commercial.

[YOUTUBE="9xmLZ6I2iQc"]Breaking[/YOUTUBE]

Song has a nice texture, and is about being intently focused on a cell phone conversation...where some of the words are missed in-between.

[YOUTUBE="7hR7bjcLmd8"]You Are Here[/YOUTUBE]

Talented young man of the UK covers "You Are Here", a song about living in the present moment.

[YOUTUBE="A5U1rI2GbqM"]ISTP Love Song[/YOUTUBE]

An example of what an ISTP Love Song might sound like... :blush:

[YOUTUBE="PtJfw_X1siI"]You Got Soul[/YOUTUBE]

Parenting from an STP perspective, the song's about a daughter.

[YOUTUBE="xbx2cM88v44"]Oxygen[/YOUTUBE]

A song about the sensory experience...

[YOUTUBE="i_JXNIM_V3Y"]Molecules[/YOUTUBE]

Fun Jam Band type tune...

The music would probably fall more so in the "Indie" category. I'm hoping to make it up to NYC this summer to catch one of Sam Bisbee's live shows at The Living Room, or some other venue. Hope there's someone here who might enjoy the songs as much as I do. :D

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice addition Heinel, enjoyed the song. :)