• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Bye bye for now

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I'm off to rejoin the Walk for a Nuclear Free Future and will be away for almost a month. I don't think that I'll have any computer access. It will be a low-tech experience.
I'll be back later.
Until then.
Have fun.
be good.
don't get caught.
:smile:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enjoy the experience. :)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have to be back before I leave for 3 months. I need a female ISFP to take my place. :cry:

gromit

likes this
WOW. I'm not sure exactly what it entails, but it sounds like it will be an amazing experience...

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
Goodbye and good luck =)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sounds cool. have a good time.
_hippie__by_San_Tropez.gif

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Thank you, all. It's going to be fantastic, especially the part of the walk that's along the Hudson River. I'll have lots of stories to tell when I return in early May.
Until then... :hi:

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
GL + Have fun! I support a nuclear free future as well..

It's just that I'm too young/no money..

:hug: Have fun, but don't get crazy.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
No, you're not too young... we had a 15-year-old walker with us. I guess that he's home schooled. He came without parents! He just went home a few days ago. :)

GL + Have fun! I support a nuclear free future as well..

It's just that I'm too young/no money..

:hug: Have fun, but don't get crazy.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Yes. Nuclear power plants aren't especially efficient. Also they produce dangerous, radioactive waste that can't be stored/handled safely, and they use incredibly large amounts of water, which is not good because water is starting to become a scarce resource. The mining of uranium is also a very dangerous process and very toxic for the communities around the mines. All in all, there are better, more environmentally safer, and less carcinogenic ways of getting our energy.
:)

Even for the production of electricity?