• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Famous ISFP or Celebrities

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Huh... We had a whole day seminar at work about this stuff and it was taught be Edward Kim of keirsey.com.

At the beginning of the day they showed us 4 different fictional characters and went through their type. Luke Skywalker was the example idealist.

The other examples were:
Rocky Balboa - Artisan
Superman - Guardian
Indiana Jones - Rational

KDude

i think it could go either way SF or NF. why some think he's a sensor: he'd look into the horizon and wanted adventure, just wanted to fly spaceships or something, seemed like he wanted to contribute to rebellion in smaller way, and he was desperate to just do things and not be a moisture farmer.. his uncle frustrated him. more practical concerns than idealistic, at first. the thing that gets him labeled idealist though is that he believed darth vader was redeemable.

KDude

all this "shadow" talk reminds me: Ichigo Kurosaki. :glasses:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I35XWpQkmC4].[/youtube]

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't that the same warehouse from the last episode of Death Note?

KDude

Eddie Vedder an ISFP? I like what he says about waves (with Laird Hamilton...probably the best surfer in the world..STP..not sure)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePAZ_RiRGgo&feature=related].[/youtube]

an anthem for pissed off ISxPs :laugh:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JqldXQExHo]/[/youtube]

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

KDude

seriously? i thought he was ntj at least.

spike is closer to isfp imo (but istp)..

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spike- baddest INTP in existence (well, one of them). Vicious doesn't seem Ni-dominant (plausible though -- same functions).

KDude

spike knew jeet kune do and wasn't asexual. :devil:

seriously though, that's an interesting thought..

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Woodstock from The Peanuts.

woodstock.jpg

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Brandon Heat/Beyond the Grave from GunGrave. In fact, he and Harry MacDowell highlight the ISFP-ENTJ contrast very nicely. Interestingly enough, he also seems to be a 4w3, whereas Harry is a 3w4.

I also agree that Vicious from Cowboy Bebop seems to be a very emotionally wounded ISFP, based on his displayed functions and his backstory. Vicious does not seem Ni-Te with a tertiary Fi. Rather, he seems Fi-Se with a tertiary Ni - he does not display much Te at all.

KDude

would be cool if they revisted bebop and did some backstory on spike and vicious

anyways.. i guess i never paid close enough attention. ive been like that, but permanently? yeah, he must have some serious issues :holy:

wolfy

awsm
I just watched a few Vedder interviews. He does seem isfp. Do you guys put your fingertips together a lot? I was talking about it how I do it at work the other day and saw he does that. It is funny how relaxing that is.

KDude

Can't say that I do that.. I pop my knuckles a lot tho (one handed often..probably kinda looks like what you're saying).

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some more mistypes from the OP:

Rousseau - INFP
Ozzy Osbourne - drugged out ESFP
Justin Timberlake - ESFP
Brad Pitt - ESFP
Rihanna - ESFP
Bjork - INFJ
Jimi Hendrix - ESFP
Kristen Stewart - ISTP
David Beckham - ESFJ
Ulysses S. Grant - INTJ (ISFP? What the fuck!?)
Aladdin - ESTP

KDude

Not sure what you're basing ESFP for Hendrix on. I'd sooner believe he was INFP or ISFP. Everyone who knew him talked about his retiring behavior. He was also kicked out of the military specifically for being an "extreme introvert with behavioral problems".

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some more mistypes from the OP:

Rousseau - INFP
Ozzy Osbourne - drugged out ESFP
Justin Timberlake - ESFP
Brad Pitt - ESFP
Rihanna - ESFP
Bjork - INFJ
Jimi Hendrix - ESFP
Kristen Stewart - ISTP
David Beckham - ESFJ
Ulysses S. Grant - INTJ (ISFP? What the fuck!?)
Aladdin - ESTP

Björk is a pure ISFP. Grant was a 9w8, and because of the w8, and a general, is often mistyped as a TJ, but he was not.

You're right about Stewart, but I've personally typed them like that before you intervention.;)

Rousseau and Osbourne are debatable.

Brad Pitt, Rihanna, JT and Jimi Hendrix are not extrovert at all, and LOL for Alladin ESTP, if he's not a feeler, nobody is. He can be mistyped as an extrovert, but he's more reluctant and reserved than he can appears to be at the first sight. David Beckam is debatable, but clearly closer with ISFJ than ESFJ, if he's not ISFP.