• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Famous ISFP or Celebrities

KDude

Well, it's a trash argument. I don't see why it's necessary to troll people. Whether he develop skills over time is still not applicable. Everyone balances over time somewhat.. but he was already playing at the pro level at 17 yrs old. That's showing where his natural proclivities are.. he didn't "develop Se" over time. I wonder if you even respect or understand how good he is or even tried to make the types of shots he does - it's hard to play as guards like him even in a sketchy manner. It's not a matter of "Oh, yeah... he's just some guy who plays sports." He's at the very top of it, and already qualified to be a pro without that much experience. He even makes many other SP athletes look bad.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I get the impression round here that intuitives can use Se as well as any sensor but that sensors can never use N as well as intuitives, like N is somehow additional to the things that everyone has and uses (S).

KDude

I doubt it, Quin. I'm getting real emo thinking about it though :D I mean, where does that leave sensors then? We're good at our own thing, and now apparently there's a whole population of sensor/intuitive/geniuses who want to have their cake and eat it too.. Sweeet. Now I see why we're such idiots at this place. :banana2:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get the impression round here that intuitives can use Se as well as any sensor but that sensors can never use N as well as intuitives, like N is somehow additional to the things that everyone has and uses (S).
That's not true. Intuitives generally struggle with everyday tasks and detail work, because we can't use Se (or Si) as well as Sensors can.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Like I said, it's just an impression.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it's your manner of typing everyone who has a sense of humor or any ability at anything as an N Alexsei... it's pretty rediculous really :rolleyes:

you don't make the Sensors feel like they should be able to be good at ANYTHING... :nono:

KDude

Facetiousness aside, everyone can do a little everything. I believe that. Sensors are just better and quicker at syncing in the moment..we don't struggle with it as much, I think.. and I actually haven't seen many people here say they have ease with that. Like Aleksei's saying above.. I've noticed ENFPs joke about their clumsyness or INFPs say it's hard to find the optimal situations to go out and enjoy themselves.. but they can overcome it, no doubt there. It's just not what they're used to, and same goes the other way around.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Non Fictionals
Michael Jackson
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Auguste Rodin
Arthur Rimbaud
Sofia Coppola
Steven Spielberg
Fred Astaire
Barbara Streisand
Ozzy Osbourne
Robert De Niro
Heath Ledger
David Boreanaz
John Travolta
Justin Timberlake
Brad Pitt
Rihanna
Britney Spears
Bj�rk
Karen O
Andr� 3000
Joe Cocker
Georges Harrison
Jimi Hendrix
Bob Dylan
Eric Clapton
Kristen Stewart
David Beckam
Ullysses S. Grant
Benicio Del Toro
Uma Thurman
Jessica Alba
Marilyn Monroe
Anne Hataway
Liz Taylor
Marie Antoinette

Fictionals
Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
Aunt Beru (Star Wars)
Aayla Secura (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
Dawn (BTVS)
Bella (Twilight)
Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
Winnie The Pooh (Winnie The Pooh)
Borat (Borat)
Brun� (Brun�)
Zohan (You Don�t Mess With The Zohan)
Ashley (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air)
Roger (Sisters Sisters)
Junior (My Wife & Kids)
Larry Kubiac (Parker Lewis Can�t Loose)
Lana Lang (Smallville)
Emily (Skins)
Nancy (Sin City)
Brian O'Connor (Fast & Furious Saga)
Tom Bishop (Spy Game)
Galahad (Knights Of The Round Table Arturian Legend)
Faramir (LOTR)
Valentin (Lord Valentine�s Castle)
Tess (Tess Of The D�urbervilles)
Thirteen (House M.D)
Bubbles (The Powerpuff Girls)
Tomoko Nomura (GTO)
Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
Mulan (Mulan)
Bashful (Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs)
Pumbaa (The Lion King)
Alladin (Alladin)
Tintin (Tintin)
Ob�lix (Ast�rix)
C.J (GTA San Andreas)
Luke Skywalker- ESFJ
Harry Potter- ESTP (Done to death, don't feel like arguing about it, but that's still my impression)
Borat- ESFP
Thirteen- ENFP
Mulan- INFJ
Pumbaa- ESFP
Carl Johnson- ESFP

Some more:

Anakin Skywalker
Summer Glau
Eric Draven (The Crow)
Rorschach (Watchmen)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Harry Potter, ISFP :rolli:

you don't give up do you? :thelook:

I won't accept him in my type, he has none of the qualities, so deal

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
god hath spoken

KDude

Anakin over Luke.. and Rorshach? Hmm.. you think we're mean, don't you :blush:

Summer Glau I think may be right.. if only because of her getting typecasted in physical roles.. I think she was a ballerina dancer before too. Don't know much else about her though.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rorschach is awesome, that's a compliment. ;) I actually rather like ISFPs.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
damn straight! :yes:
I was talking about me. :newwink:

EDIT: I actually thought that read "you think YOU'RE mean." No, I don't think ISFPs are mean. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was talking about me. :newwink:

that's because you are suffering delusions of grandeur :cheese:

I merely have had enough people say Oh God! in my presence that someone must beleive in me :devil:

Liesl

Well, it's a trash argument. I don't see why it's necessary to troll people. Whether he develop skills over time is still not applicable. Everyone balances over time somewhat.. but he was already playing at the pro level at 17 yrs old. That's showing where his natural proclivities are.. he didn't "develop Se" over time. I wonder if you even respect or understand how good he is or even tried to make the types of shots he does - it's hard to play as guards like him even in a sketchy manner. It's not a matter of "Oh, yeah... he's just some guy who plays sports." He's at the very top of it, and already qualified to be a pro without that much experience. He even makes many other SP athletes look bad.

First of all, your first two sentences are nonsensical put-downs. Second of all, it's not about developing skills over time. You can develop non-preferred functions before preferred functions. Third of all, the rest of your argument has no relationship to his type whatsoever. Fourth of all, in response to people telling you that your typing of Kobe Bryant is incorrect, you're alleging that they don't have enough respect for him? Are you kidding me? There's no basis for such an allegation, and even if there were, refer to my third point as it has no relevance to his type.

People perform non-preferred functions all the time. For example, Barack Obama has an NF oratory style, but he is an ENTJ. His NF-style speaking surpasses the vast majority of NF speeches that were actually coined and orated by NFs because he has honed it.

PS: Why are you taking it so personally that Kobe Bryant may not be an SP? It's like it'll crush your world view if he isn't.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Speaking of the Lion King I propose Simba as ISFP.

Basically he starts out bouncing around the place, curiousity getting him into trouble like any good SP kid does.

Then he blames himself for his fathers death and mopes around in Fi mode for a while.

Then he finds Timon and Pumba and seems very happy with the laidback SP lifestyle they had free from responsibilites and expectations.

Then Nala comes and gives him this big Fe spiel about responsibilites and duties to his family etc. Simba is very much in a moody Fi self indulgent mode. This scene is like a stereotypical Fe vs Fi argument:

[YOUTUBE="K5apnJcWoTU"]YouTube - The Lion King - Simba & Nala's Argument (English)[/YOUTUBE]

Then Rafiki inspires Simba and that triggers his inner Fi strength and he goes and lays the smackdown on Scar.

The end.

KDude

Yes, they are nonsensical putdowns. Didn't you hear? ISFPs are mean.

Your argument is trash, like I said. I don't want to hear it. INTP my ass. If you had said ISTP or ESFP, I'd see it more.. but you're the one arguing for little reason, and that's why I'm going to be a dick. Good luck trying to make me feel guilty about it.

Liesl

Yes, they are nonsensical putdowns. Didn't you hear? ISFPs are mean.

Your argument is trash, like I said. I don't want to hear it. INTP my ass. You're the one arguing for little reason, and that's why I'm going to be a dick. Good luck trying to make me feel guilty about it.

And this is what we call a trolling post.