• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Relentlessly cheerful ESFPs?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
ESTPs are apparently rather horrifyingly cheerful most of the time as well :cheese:

I have been informed that it is an annoying trait :unsure:
hah, TALK ABOUT IT! :rofl1:

It always confused me how people could be put off by my extreme happiness. It's been rare, though. For the most part people love being around me. One girl told me that I "have so much energy but it's not annoying like with some other people," so I think the overall trend is positive, although my ISFJ girl had a really hard time with it at first.

Do you ever get...tired being so "up" all the time?! Or crash really hard?

I do think that out of all the types, ESFPs may be the ones I have the hardest time understanding. But like I said, I am a bit jealous too. ;)
Hey! Know what? In Keirsey theory you guys are opposites. :cheese:

/shameless Keirsey promotion

Get tired of being up all the time? Yeah, kinda presents a problem when you're trying to flirt. :newwink:

But seriously, if I'm not up and at 'em and energized, I'm extremely depressed. I need something to keep me going, I need to always be on my toes or else it's like I'm dead. :(

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do have to say that there are way, way worse things than being relentlessly cheerful... I would much rather be around the relentlessly cheerful person than the relentlessly mean one, for instance...

Maybe it's just chemistry between different people, in the end. This particular person I mentioned, while I basically like her, also annoys me a bit. I can think of other people who are 99.9999% cheerful and it doesn't annoy me. Maybe it's just the style. I think non-stop party-hearty attitudes are the ones that kinda get me, actually.