• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] The ISFP Thread

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Oh look! How pretty - it's colour cordinated! COOKIES! CUPCAKES! YUMMY!

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Any tips for a guy attracting an ISFP girl?

In all seriousness, you need to approach them in a playful, teasing and gentle manner. But don't be a fake. ISFPs can see right through you.

That's how I got my ISFP gf =)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're elusive, flighty creatures.

*sets up a colorful candy trap w/ cookies and cupcakes*

Hey! That's not true, stop telling-... Are those... CUPCAKES??! nom nom nom!! :drool:

In all seriousness, you need to approach them in a playful, teasing and gentle manner. But don't be a fake. ISFPs can see right through you.

I actually agree. When looking for someone to share a relationship with, one of the things I look for is play mate capability. I'm such a little girl on the inside that I want someone who will run around outside, play tag, swing on the swing sets, just DO stuff with me. I want a relationship that is innocent in that way.

Seriously, I've always wanted someone to use a pick up line on me. I'm just a goober and hope that someone would want to be a goober with me. :D

gromit

likes this

Rainne, what is your relationship like?

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Candy and coloured cupcakes, why didn't I think of that. :D

winter_wren

MBTI Type
ISFP
I actually agree. When looking for someone to share a relationship with, one of the things I look for is play mate capability. I'm such a little girl on the inside that I want someone who will run around outside, play tag, swing on the swing sets, just DO stuff with me. I want a relationship that is innocent in that way.

Seriously, I've always wanted someone to use a pick up line on me. I'm just a goober and hope that someone would want to be a goober with me. :D

yeah I'm going to agree too :) ISFP girls really just want a playmate. Not sure about the pickup line though.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Most of the type profiles I've read for ISFPs say they don't like to talk too much and that they're generally not good with words. It seems that they must find different outlets to express how they feel, such as art, cooking, and other things like that.

i'm terrible with that kind of stuff. however, i am good with words- i just don't like using them too much. i love word games- scrabble, word searches, crosswords, etc.

B

brainheart

i'm terrible with that kind of stuff. however, i am good with words- i just don't like using them too much. i love word games- scrabble, word searches, crosswords, etc.

I am good at using words in a silly or artful way. I suck at giving directions or explaining myself- it's one contradiction after the other or lots of 'uh's. I hate talking about myself (note 'talking'. I can write about myself plenty.. :D) Likewise, I love word games. I can get excruciatingly focused on a crossword puzzle, to the detriment of the rest of my existence. Like most others have mentioned, I can barely formulate a sentence if I am self-conscious or intimidated, but when I am excited about something, I can for sure babble. But I don't keep it going like some. I'd much rather just rock out to some music or something. I love relationships/ doing things where little talking is required, or the other person doesn't ask me lots of questions at least.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not biased or anything but I think ISFPs are the shit. :rock:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
yeah I'm going to agree too :) ISFP girls really just want a playmate. Not sure about the pickup line though.

I'm curious about this looking for a playmate in a love interest thing. I wouldn't mind a further explanation. It's obvious with the ESxP's that they're looking for fun, but what about ISFP's? Why is this important to you guys?

KDude

^lol

Yeah, I took two showers today too. Fresh and clean :laugh:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
No, same signature.

i always associate andy warhol with basquiat and a few other artists, and with Velvet Underground in a huge way.

i read an article by him once where he was talking about this restaurant he went to all the time, where artist's with a "Name" would go and sling shit about the art world and about ideas and possibilities. Warhol said that young up-and-coming artists would always come there to start shit and get into arguments, to prove themselves.
i always found that real sad and awesome at the same time.

KDude

Yeah, Basquiat comes to mind too (who btw I think probably was an ISFP? Warhol otoh is considered an INFP a lot..I don't really have any arguments there).

I love that scene in the doors movie though where he gives Jim Morrison that gold phone to "call God"... and Jim just tosses it to a bum later on. Poor Andy :( :laugh:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Yeah, Basquiat comes to mind too (who btw I think probably was an ISFP? Warhol otoh is considered an INFP a lot..I don't really have any arguments there).

I love that scene in the doors movie though where he gives Jim Morrison that gold phone to "call God"... and Jim just tosses it to a bum later on. Poor Andy :( :laugh:

which doors movie do you mean? i haven't really seen any in a while... the oliver stone one?? with Val Kilmer as Jim? i though Val Kilmer blew it out of the fucking PARK with how he played jim morrison, he was SOLID -- but that movie had so many serious flaws otherwsie...... i don't know man....

oh, and what does "otoh" mean??