• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Famous ISTP or Celebrities

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is Fi. Fe isn't feelings expressed externally, it's actually an entirely different subset of emotion and values from Fi -- concretely those channeled away from the self. Fe pays attention to, and harmonizes with, shared values. It is empathy, politeness, and the impulse to care for others even at the expense of oneself. Fi by comparison, is values, which doesn't only mean ethics or morality, but the entire range of what emotionally motivates a person. Eminem's feelings are those of concern for his own well-being, and quite evidently not for the well-being of others, nor social harmony of any kind. His emotional lyrics are almost always angry spats at people he feels have wronged him.

Extraverted Feeling

Eminem is an enneagram 6, and social harmony is actually his deepest desire, he was just terrible to achieve it. I say he was because he've shown that he can be really positively involved in Fe things when he is integrated/relaxed. Fe's is also about negative feelings, especially as an inferior function.

Fi by comparison, is values, which doesn't only mean ethics or morality, but the entire range of what emotionally motivates a person.

If you read me well, I've never said that Eminem was not an Fi user, but he've not Fi inferior, but Fe.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eminem is an enneagram 6, and social harmony is actually his deepest desire, he was just terrible to achieve it.
Don't see it man. Seriously.

If you read me well, I've never said that Eminem was not an Fi user, but he've not Fi inferior, but Fe.
That's... the same as not being an Fi user. If he's an Fe type then he isn't an Fi type. I do agree he's F-inferior though, his displayed Fi sounds very distressed, any time it comes out. The man has had a very traumatic life.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's... the same as not being an Fi user. If he's an Fe type then he isn't an Fi type. I do agree he's F-inferior though, his displayed Fi sounds very distressed, any time it comes out.

Like I'have said, every peoples "use" the 8 functions.

The man has had a very traumatic life.

It's in part why he is a 6.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6 isn't a type very commonly associated with Fe, in any case, so the fact he's a 6 means nothing (not that it would anyway, Enneagram and MBTI are two entirely separate systems). Fe tends to be 2, 1 or 9.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6 is probably the only enneatype (with, maybe, the 3) wich can have peoples of any MBTI type in its ranks.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right. So the fact he's a 6 isn't a point in your favor.

KDude

That's what I've read too. 6 is kind of a one size fits all -everyman/everywoman- Etype.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Bruce Lee INTP? What the hell is going on here?

Last edited:

KDude

My theory is that ever since he watched sherlock holmes, he wants to retype every badass JKD martial artist, like Spike and Bruce as INTPs. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
not just that... Alexsei has something against anyone who is somewhat cool whatsoever being a Sensor, because we all know that Sensors aren't funny, we're not the slightest bit creative, we can't do anything that's not conventional and we have no capability of leading people or coming up with new ideas :doh:

KDude

oh, i don't exactly believe that.. he's at least given some props to isfps on some things we're usually not recognized for. and then goes around and confuses me on other things :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be S is about to prefer and be more cofortable with tangible and concrete data to make decision than abstract and speculative. SJ prefer decide with tangible data that they can rely on (Si) and SP prefer decide with tangible data which interest and stimulate them on the present/short-term moment. Theses data can be knowledges.

And that has nothing to do with ne notions of creativity, humor, talent, etc. But, yes, we can wonder if Aleksei have really understood that.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
To be S is about to prefer and be more cofortable with tangible and concrete data to make decision than abstract and speculative. SJ prefer decide with tangible data that they can rely on (Si) and SP prefer decide with tangible data which interest and stimulate them on the present/short-term moment. Theses data can be knowledges.

And that has nothing to do with ne notions of creativity, humor, talent, etc. But, yes, we can wonder if Aleksei have really understood that.

The main functions of SJ's have to do with preservation and organization. SP's are performers thus they are more analytical towards figuring things out in the present moment. If you notice SJ's prefer to accomplish things systematically, SPs prefer to accomplish things through maximum efficiency, thus will not follow a systematic approach. In my opinion you need a bit of both whether you are an SJ or an SP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Personally, I don't see oppositions between systematic approach and efficiency. If as systematic approach work systematically, why not use it?

wolfy

awsm
Personally, I don't see oppositions between systematic approach and efficiency. If as systematic approach work systematically, why not use it?

A step by step systematic method leaves little room for changing tactics. It gets boring and sucks the life out of what you are doing. If it is just an overall template kind of system then I agree and I can see that it works.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

well to my understanding if the systematic approach is sought as the most efficient, then an "SP" would just use that. I know this because my dad is an ISTJ and I am ISTP and we come from different worlds. If I want to get something done without messing things up I tend to just go with the systematic approach. What I hate the most about SJ's is that they tend to look at arbitrary and trivial measures such as the time taken to finish a task, and being on time. Crap I personally don't care about.