• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP guys and slaves

yupyupyup

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Why do i hear istp guys use the word 'slave' a lot? Do they have some obsession or fetish with owning people? One even jokingly asked me to be his..

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, you got me stumped on that one. Suggest trying that one out on INTP Central. They'd love you over there. ;)

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm not a guy, but I'm an ISTP and I don't really use the word "slave" a whole lot....:huh:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Never heard an ISTP use the term "slave" in that way, but I DO know that ISTPs make for good slaves. :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They justs need a long lead ;)

Illusion of freedom is everything :whistling: :devil:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why do i hear istp guys use the word 'slave' a lot? Do they have some obsession or fetish with owning people? One even jokingly asked me to be his..

Do you mean phrases like: "I'm an utter slave to Macintosh." where they mean the word "slave" to indicate some force that's 'kinda' outside your control?

Or do you mean "Slave" like: "I live rent free at (X)'s house, however, I have to do household chores to earn my keep. And I don't really have the option of just walking away"?

toast

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
They justs need a long lead ;)

Illusion of freedom is everything :whistling: :devil:

I'm a master of illusion of freedom, in that even I believe I'm not pushing or leading... Hasn't worked once on the ISTPs I know. Only time is a long enough lead, I think, sadly.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
i would never call a person slave, everyone all men is created equal :)

Little_Sticks

:devil:
<Takes off shirt and bears the man-chest>
<Lashes whip against the wall>
Now what will I do with this nice spiky collar I have hear?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
the ISTP i know intimately uses the word minions a lot, a whole lot.