• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] help with ISTP guy

Windigo

Hur hur. I do see 'talents' in what makes him unique to me and that is subjective, yes. But, what I was pretty much trying to sum up is that he gets stuffy, depressed and bored when he's cooped up with family / close friends. I'm sure he'd agree he's not 'himself' without that freedom.

Perfect girl, INFP?! whah? There's way too much S in you. :girlfight:

I concur! She's nothing like the 5 INFP women in my life! LOL!

A

A window to the soul

omg...what a woman!

:party2:

kissonforehead.gif

Perfect girl, INFP?! whah? There's way too much S in you.

I concur! She's nothing like the 5 INFP women in my life! LOL!
ugh I promise, I'm tryin' to be sweet. It's this dang sterile black & white arial 2pt font... maybe(?)
blushies.gif

toast

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
kissonforehead.gif

ugh I promise, I'm tryin' to be sweet. It's this dang sterile black & white arial 2pt font... maybe(?)
blushies.gif

I really do like you perfectgirl. I've seen you be sweet. :wubbie: I'm perfectly fine with any :azdaja: or :banana:, you might bring.