• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Guilty Pleasures

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
Haha, I've got two more.

Energy drinks (Mother)
Mother-energy-drink-Australia.JPG

and Wife Swap
wife-swap-logo1.jpg

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
:holy:...:wubbie:
marry me!

Under one condition : Pinstripes or single colors only, none of those god-awful victorian floral designs. I'm all about clawfoots and unhidden upholstery tacks. Leather is a big bonus.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I watch The Biggest Loser and smile when people get all happy about feeling better about themselves :doh:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Long bath reading a book with my husband babysitting so I don't have to worry about their needs.

Eating chocolate in secret because I don't feel like sharing.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I don't have any guilty pleasures. If it's good enough for me to like then there's nothing to be ashamed about. If I like certain aspects of something that's overall pretty lame, then I'll just name the aspects I like and be honest about it.

I did feel tempted to self-hate when I found myself singing along to Nickelback's "Rock Star," though. I used to want to skin that band alive for making it, and now I not only tolerate it, but think it's kinda fun...? WTF! :horor:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
People Magazine
McDonald's
Full sugar Coke
What Not To Wear

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Monster's Ultra Watermelon flavor. I bought a week's worth of those today. They claim to have no sugar and be only 10 calories (bullhonkey. They definitely loaded up on other artificial flavors because it tastes like a liqui-fied watermelon Jolly Rancher.)

Regardless I love them. V_V If I die, so be it.