• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] What did you do today?

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
OK, here's the update.
I went to my petsitting job and spent some time taking care of Max the cat. He goes outside on a leash. That's not so much fun. He's not very cooperative. I'd rather walk a dog than a cat. The weather was great, however... in the low 70s and sunny.
I walked back home. On my way home, I noticed that someone had set a bunch of books in a recycle bin. I went to check them out and took two of them. One is a book of stories by Damon Runyon and the other is a book of stories and poems by Rudyard Kipling.
At home, I typed the minutes of the last local historical society meeting. Of course, the next meeting is tonight. I tend to do stuff at the last minute!! Tonight's meeting will feature a presentation on a Frank Lloyd Wright house. That should be interesting.
I started making a bracelet with memory wire.
It's almost dinner time. Then I go to the historical society meeting.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
1. Woke up, got Starbucks w/ boyfriend, came home.
2. Made posts on this forum that subsequently never existed as a result of resetting the database
3. Went to Starbucks, bought breakfast and some tumblers
4. Went to my ear candling aka ear coning appt, felt amazing, made a waxing appt
5. Visited my dad and step-mom
6. Bought lunch for my boo and a magazine for myself
7. Had lunch w/ him on his lunch break
8. Came home, walked dogs, posted

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Got up very early after a lovely relaxing week off work
Drove into town to pick up clients folders
Drove my admin girl to B/leys to pick up someone
Dropped them off and went to meet a client
Saw second client
Drove to another location to see third, forth, fifth and sixth client
Seventh didn't turn up so i left work at 5.10pm
Made food
Rang my father to thank him for B-day card and cash, discussed career options
Mother rang and she kept on repeating herself
Had a bath, smell like a man (Lynx)
Sitting here now wondering if i should pick up partner from work or cook some food for him.