• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you really want to hurt me? (here's your chance!)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." - Carl Jung.

Oh you must be a real catalyst of change :tongue10:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh you must be a real catalyst of change :tongue10:

"Strong character is brought out by change, weak ones by permanence." - Richter. (damn I forgot the first name)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
"Strong character is brought out by change, weak ones by permanence." - Richter. (damn I forgot the first name)
So how long have you been preparing for this discussion?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My grandpa was an ESTP and he probably had as much or more positive impact on my life as any other person. Probably number three after my grandma and my husband. He treated me like I was the best thing in the world and it set the tone for my attitude about how I should be treated by men.

We just adored each other.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
off-the-cuff actually.

oops, sorry for the major derailment, whatever. :cry:
I love that username!! That came out like both the response and who you're addressing :D

So yeah..whatever...apologies :D
See!!

This is the great thing about ESTPs though. Derailment's are included for free :)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I love that username!! That came out like both the response and who you're addressing :D

See!!

This is the great thing about ESTPs though. Derailment's are included for free :)

ah. you cottoned on to that entendre. :D darn. *goes setting about more traps for mistletoe*

Mi'lady whatever, I hope you got your papers done this time and no more panicked threads for affirmation to give up!

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
ESTPs (and ISTPs) have a way of saying things that leave me feeling......
monstrer39xt7.jpg

This however is a good thing:D!

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

See!!

derailment is fine with me! :D

(especially if it's a fun derailment!!!)

and it didn't even occur to me that my username could bring fun to people! I'm just lazy and uncreative! :D

(and ENFJs have the power to say things that make my soul die a bit- so see Lookin4theBestNU!!! :D)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
ENFJ sister, ESTP Fiancée. I know exactly what you mean ;)
Both of you.

Oh and whatever is a brilliant username but like whatever you're not bothered :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh and whatever is a brilliant username but like whatever you're not bothered :D

:cool: I'm too cool to be bothered!

I make me laugh sometimes!!! :rofl1:

yours is much cooler- it starts with an X !!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
See now that's why ENTPs are cool.

They can entertain themselves ;)

:huh: ENTPs or ESTPs?

I once had an ex who claimed that if he could find a jar of honey and some feathers I'd be entertained for hours :blush:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*naively* Feathers don't taste good, not even with honey.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*naively* Feathers don't taste good, not even with honey.

You don't use them both at the same time, or atleast not in the same place at the same time :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You don't use them both at the same time, or atleast not in the same place at the same time :devil:

hasn't anyone heard of entertaining babies by letting them play with feathers and honey? :cry: (before they knew that babies could get boutulism from honey anyways)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
hasn't anyone heard of entertaining babies by letting them play with feathers and honey? :cry: (before they knew that babies could get boutulism from honey anyways)

No, but I didn't know that babies could get botulism from honey. Thanks for that tip, now I'll have to make sure no one I know feeds their young children honey. (I think I knew some people who did... I hope their child is okay.)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it apparently doesn't happen often- I heard that a while back on NPR! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Honey contains some sort of enzyme babies can't handle? Something like that. It's along the lines of not feeding kids 2 and younger peanut butter.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
however, feeding dogs peanut butter can bring hours of entertainment! :D