• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The type of your SO

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I only date NT's.

preferably ones who adore me
& have plans for world domination.

<3

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP
i think

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
My SO is the same type as me, or something very similar. Have done the "opposites attract" thing and do NOT want to go there again.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I would say ISFJ. He loves to collect things, he loves to keep things, he is extremely well-mannered and highly cognisant of treating people with fairness and kind.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ as long as he doesn't have plans for eventually building a storage shed so that he can collect and keep even more things, like my istj does, you are better off than me! :laugh:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
He doesn't collect anything and everything though.

Meaningful things from me and DVDs.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
mine collects electronics and the wires and cables that go with them... the shelves in the garage are already lined with boxes of cables :sadbanana:

not to mention dvds :doh:

collecting things from you is sweet though! :)

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ. :happy2: Even though he took an online MBTI test and it came back INTJ and he's insisting the test knows what it's talking about. Silly boy. :wubbie:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
None at the moment- but open for any type, as long as she has a pulse.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ although he did actually type ESTJ when he did the test alone.....hmmmm