• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The type of your SO

B

brainheart

I'm fairly sure she's an ISFP, the more I think about it. She brings out the goof in me. We're a pair of goofy goobers.

yeah, you don't get much more goofy than us. must bring silliness... to every... situation...

we just can't help it.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Exactly, which is why everyone needs an ISFP in their life. :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Look at all the J/P pairings! J/P pairings = love.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Last girl I was with for a little bit was ISTJ. My best friend is an ISTJ as well.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
DiscoBiscuit, you need some ISTP in your life. We're way more fun! *wink wink nudge nudge* :D

Last dude I was with tested as ISTJ but I don't buy that. Current whatever-it-is-at-this-early-stage is likely eNFp (but he's only here for 6 more weeks 'til he ships off).

Best male friend is ESTP, best female friend is INFP. I like lots of types! :)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
DiscoBiscuit, you need some ISTP in your life. We're way more fun! *wink wink nudge nudge* :D

Last dude I was with tested as ISTJ but I don't buy that. Current whatever-it-is-at-this-early-stage is likely eNFp (but he's only here for 6 more weeks 'til he ships off).

Best male friend is ESTP, best female friend is INFP. I like lots of types! :)

You ISTP's are way too :cool: for an old curmudgeon like me. :D

It would be interesting to see how a relationship with an ISTP would pan out....

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no... he's an ENTJ... he probably is away running a corporation or playing risk! :cheese:

esfpmary

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
My wonderful husband is ESTJ. He's intelligent and caring. I am very lucky to have met him 20 years ago...

D

Dali

I think I scared him away :(

He's an ENTJ. He's probably off conquering Kiribati now and has forgotten all about us. LOL

EDIT: Wow! I saw Whatever's response right after I posted. ENTJs should be aware that we have all cottoned on to their nefarious plans. :cheese: