• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The type of your SO

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ESFP (who's too busy being all ESFP-y to actively participate in forum :rolleyes2:) would like me to mention that his "ball and chain" is an ENFJ.

Rock on.

that sounds awesome and accurate

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
ISTJ for me, and I feel lucky! :)
Yep. :D

Isn't it funny, that as much as the idea of someone wild and no-holds barred seems attractive to us at first, we really end up swooning over the steady, responsible types? Just something about them creates that intense chemical reaction in us... :wubbie:

If ISFJs are exactly like ESFJs but quieter, I would so like one of those, please.

:yes:

Hahahahhahaa, fetch me some tea and biscuits, bitch!!!!

/joke

hahahaha.

Seriously, my ISFJ made a sandwich for me tonight. I would say that I had her do it, but I told her I didn't want to coerce her. She made a face and I was like, "You're saying, 'Yeah, right!'" and she laughed. I was like, "Maybe I just don't want to admit that I'm trying to get you to do it," and she just nodded. :rofl1:

But I've been feeling pretty sick and felt too dizzy and weak to get up and make one myself. haha, she rules, though. She also made me some lemonade.

And, hey! I caught the sickness from her! Even though I've been the one initiating most of the spit-swapping... :newwink: ...she definitely kisses back, sometimes when I'm not expecting it. :happy2: :happy:

I told her she has cooties. hahaha. :rofl1:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Isn't it funny, that as much as the idea of someone wild and no-holds barred seems attractive to us at first, we really end up swooning over the steady, responsible types? Just something about them creates that intense chemical reaction in us... :wubbie:

usually dating a few crazies makes them less appealing :laugh:

I know that it took me YEARS to realize that dating wild people really wasn't all that it's cracked up to be :shock:

I'm just glad that IxxJs seem to not mind ExxPs :yay:

B

brainheart

Not sure if you were implying as much, but just because someone is an SP doesn't mean that they are wild, nor does it mean that they aren't steady and responsible.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure if you were implying as much, but just because someone is an SP doesn't mean that they are wild, nor does it mean that they aren't steady and responsible.

true... I've dated a wild and crazy ENFJ for 3.5 years once... :cheese:

introverts usually seem more sane :sadbanana:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My SO is a grumpdorable INTP.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
usually dating a few crazies makes them less appealing :laugh:

I know that it took me YEARS to realize that dating wild people really wasn't all that it's cracked up to be :shock:

I'm just glad that IxxJs seem to not mind ExxPs
:yay:

Not only not mind, but prefer and adore :wubbie:

wolfy

awsm

That is true. My wife is ESFP and much more steady and responsible than me. I'm not much of a benchmark in that area... she is steady and responsible in comparison with people in general too.

B

brainheart

That is true. My wife is ESFP and much more steady and responsible than me. I'm not much of a benchmark in that area... she is steady and responsible in comparison with people in general too.

Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat, wolfy. My husband's reliability always gets me going, "uh, is he really an SJ and I'm just missing something?" But no, he could pretty much be the SP poster boy in every other way. (Think Jeffster. It's possible they were separated at birth...) Meanwhile, I am a big-time slacker. Well... in real-life career sort of stuff. But I will work for hours on writing songs and playing guitar. And I'm a good mommy.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
None yet, one day. :)

heart

heart on fire
Isn't this in the SP arthouse?

Hey, I saw a member of Board Leadership post a response here and I just followed their lead. Didn't realize it was supposed to be a private party. Oops....

B

brainheart

Sounds like we're pretty much in the same boat, wolfy. My husband's reliability always gets me going, "uh, is he really an SJ and I'm just missing something?" But no, he could pretty much be the SP poster boy in every other way. (Think Jeffster. It's possible they were separated at birth...) Meanwhile, I am a big-time slacker. Well... in real-life career sort of stuff. But I will work for hours on writing songs and playing guitar. And I'm a good mommy.

Actually now I'm starting to give serious consideration to the fact he may be an ISFJ, now that I know more about the type.

EDIT: Nope, he's not an ISFJ. Damn I hate this typology shit. ES(probably F)P...

Last edited:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a grumpy INTJ :wubbie:
He is so fun to poke fun at and make fun of!

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2

My ESFP is definitely more steady than I am! Responsible, I'm not so sure about. He can be really organized and responsible with things that are super important to him, but most mundane things aren't.

toast

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I have a grumpy INTJ :wubbie:
He is so fun to poke fun at and make fun of!

Oh God, My brother is an INTJ. My sentiments exactly! We call him "Sweet Poot", grab him and squeeze him when he's distracted, make him say "I love you" when he loses a bet. Truly eternally entertaining to see him squirm & grump. And he is such an old fart! He's sixteen! But he grouches about everything that "doesn't work" & sees the world as being overwhelmed with chaos & gross inefficiency. He's usually good about not being too openly judgmental about people, but man, "the cats are all wastes of space", the dishwasher makes him howl, every driver on the road is "a rancid moron." Its somehow so adorable. He's not miserable, its just how he is externally. He can be perfectly content & just get a momentary fiery frustration at anything, then its gone, and all's well again.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
INTP, and he's adorable, like all IxTP men are. :wubbie:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm fairly sure she's an ISFP, the more I think about it. She brings out the goof in me. We're a pair of goofy goobers.