• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are you sick of beng an S on an N forum?

wolfy

awsm
Nah, I think it is kind of fun. There are always the immutable physical laws of the universe to fall back on.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Half the Ns are Ssany way.

wolfy

awsm
I have been sick of it and I mean really sick of it but it didn't last. Only a few hours or so. Are you sick of it?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sometimes. But I don't think it's really BECAUSE it's an "N forum." There are just some people here who never listen and kind of defeat the purpose of a forum like this.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When your seen as an underdog the only way to go is up :)

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
It's not really that bad being on a forum dominated by Ns. I'm almost 50% in N and S so i really don't have a problem.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not really that bad being on a forum dominated by Ns. I'm almost 50% in N and S so i really don't have a problem.

Seriously, I am Aux Se and Tert Ni. Which puts me as Ti most of the time.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread was mostly a joke! Lol, was @ the "Are you sick of being an N in an S world" thread. :p

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread was mostly a joke! Lol, was @ the "Are you sick of being an N in an S world" thread. :p

Yeah, I was speaking through my S side. Very short simple one-two line responses.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yes! Let's burn it down and find some place else to go.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Yes, I am sick of being an S in an N world. Oh. Woe is me!!!!:cry:
How many times will I have to steer the Ns so that they don't walk into the wall while they are thinking of some obscure abstract theory that is probably obsolete anyway? How many times will I have to find the N's eyeglasses which are sitting on the table in front of his face because he's making a speech about that same obscure abstract theory that became obsolete ten minutes ago? How do I keep the N from letting the pot on the stove burn up after the water has boiled away because the N is talking about...
:doh::coffee: