• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are you sick of beng an S on an N forum?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh come on. Y'all admit you don't really know what the heck that means. :newwink:

It means I sit here in thought yet create nothing.
Just a bunch of connections that lead no where.
Lost halfway between sight and understanding.
Not realizing whats real and whats not,
but trying fervently to put it all together.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
That could be fun.:devil:

It means I sit here in thought yet create nothing.
Just a bunch of connections that lead no where.
Lost halfway between sight and understanding.
Not realizing whats real and whats not,
but trying fervently to put it all together.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
How many times will I have to steer the Ns so that they don't walk into the wall while they are thinking of some obscure abstract theory that is probably obsolete anyway? How many times will I have to find the N's eyeglasses which are sitting on the table in front of his face because he's making a speech about that same obscure abstract theory that became obsolete ten minutes ago? How do I keep the N from letting the pot on the stove burn up after the water has boiled away because the N is talking about...
:doh::coffee:

IT IS NOT OBSOLETE! DAMMIT! :smile:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I am sick of being an S in an N world. Oh. Woe is me!!!!:cry:
How many times will I have to steer the Ns so that they don't walk into the wall while they are thinking of some obscure abstract theory that is probably obsolete anyway? How many times will I have to find the N's eyeglasses which are sitting on the table in front of his face because he's making a speech about that same obscure abstract theory that became obsolete ten minutes ago? How do I keep the N from letting the pot on the stove burn up after the water has boiled away because the N is talking about...

This is so true to Se:yes: Get me stressed and in my tertiary Ni and I do the same exact things though:doh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
OK, just don't tip your imaginary bone china tea cup and cause your abstract tea to spill because you are too busy talking about an obscure abstract theory that probably is both antiquated and has become obsolete ten minutes...
*wicked cackle*

I will have it if you serve it abstract.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will have it if you serve it abstract.

Ok, you can have an empty cup and I will tell you its the best chamomile tea you ever tasted as I waft away the imaginary...your better at filling in the details then me

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yup... If it wasn't for you, I'd have a big ol' band-aid across the bridge of my nose! :)

... and the guy who I rent a room from, when I'm making dinner, says, "Hey, whatcha burning tonight?" I'm under strict watch and not permitted to leave the kitchen when cooking something on the stove. :doh:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I enjoy being an S in an N forum... even though the OP was a smart ass question. (;) blackcat)
Most of my friends here are N's anyway, so I'm pretty good with it all.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
We don't like yer kind around here. We need a great forum schism. With separate drinking fountains and everything. I don't want my N kids playin' with your sensing ones.

/Intuitiveliteism

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We don't like yer kind around here. We need a great forum schism. With separate drinking fountains and everything. I don't want my N kids playin' with your sensing ones.

/Intuitiveliteism

I think we should separate the whole forum from Adoamros and his kids. You can use that old soup can to pee in while the rest of us use real bathrooms.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, I'm really sick of being smarter than everyone here.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think we should separate the whole forum from Adoamros and his kids. You can use that old soup can to pee in while the rest of us use real bathrooms.

8<

I take it back! I spend more time in the SP forum than I do in the NF one for some reason anyway.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I am glad to be of service, to save your nose and your kitchen.
Enjoy your (non-burned) dinner!!!
:hug:

Yup... If it wasn't for you, I'd have a big ol' band-aid across the bridge of my nose! :)

... and the guy who I rent a room from, when I'm making dinner, says, "Hey, whatcha burning tonight?" I'm under strict watch and not permitted to leave the kitchen when cooking something on the stove. :doh:

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I like being in a N forum. I get to take cheery pick ideas from N (esp INTP!) and use them as mental models of how things work or solve problems in real life!