• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are you sick of beng an S on an N forum?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
But what you're saying isn't prejudice:

From Wiki:

If they have already been convicted or plead guilty then obviously the facts of the case have already been ascertained. You're not prejudging then you're post judging.

Whereas when it comes to type each person is unique and has there own life experiences and other factors that influence them, you might have a suspicion about them but you can't be sure unless you get to know them.

What is true and what court papers say are often far from the truth; probably more often than not to some degree or element. This postjudgement distinguishing is essentially the logical fallacy of Appeal to Authority or Ipse Dixit. There is a saying that "a grand jury would impeach a ham sandwich if the prosecution asked them nicely to do so", and thats not far from the truth.

Don't get me wrong, issues you have raised are valid but need to be reframed. In other words 'judgment' by some claimed authority does not make prejudice impossible but rather (the point I am making) some forms of prejudice is credible and hold worth and usefulness (and again not talking about race/sex prejudice which is the bathwater that the baby has been thrown out with)

Thus despite this fact I two would prejudice the person for many serious crimes (especially abhorrent crimes) based pleadings as opposed to investigating the crime myself, interviewing all the wittiness and then weighing the credibility which would also be contaminated rightfully or wrongfully with the witnesses prejudices. See also Rashomon (film).

In fact determining the "absolute truth" of anything is uncertain as is generally accepted by most philosophers and students of logic except perhaps some forms of mathematics; on earth there is no existential final arbitrator that when looked at close enough everything is essentially prejudice.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait... Jockthe Motie is an ISTP!??:eek:

We're going to have to order him a uniform, sidearm, and field electronics, Speed Gavroche. A new STP agent is amongst us. Muhahaaa... :vader1:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We're going to have to order him a uniform, sidearm, and field electronics

And a big penis, don't forget a big penis, that's really important.:devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well then, looks like I'm going to stay at x then... :shock:

wait... does the big penis have to be attached to ME? :devil:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We're going to have to order him a uniform, sidearm, and field electronics, Speed Gavroche. A new STP agent is amongst us. Muhahaaa... :vader1:

Omahgoodness it's just so exciting! Convert to the Dark Side (Although some would say "fun" side), Jock! :devil:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Omahgoodness it's just so exciting! Convert to the Dark Side (Although some would say "fun" side), Jock! :devil:

I don't think I'd live through the obstacle course during the test. I'd get tangled in the rope ladder and hang myself, or when the other STP test administrators tried to get me loose with the Emergency Scissors I'd be stabbed by accident :dont:

It's a nice mode to slip into once in a while though :cheese:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I could tell by Jock's video that he's not an SP. He just sat there like a lump. Same reason I don't think BlackCat's an SP. The REAL SPs are much more animated.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could tell by Jock's video that he's not an SP. He just sat there like a lump. Same reason I don't think BlackCat's an SP. The REAL SPs are much more animated.

Yay! Dance for me! Jeffster's going to dance on webcam.

(I was watching Madagascar 2 last night. Let's see those SP dance moves!)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am sick of the politically correct culture here of not being able to harsh on one particular type.

What people seem to forget is there is nothing is inherently wrong with prejudice in general as long as it is not against historically oppressed category of people (race, sex, national origin etc..). Manners are OK. But it has gone beyond that... there seems like a "chilling effect" or other attack dogs that hamper my study by essentially not allowing people to say what they really think.
To be honest, I'm kinda sick of people who righteously fight for the ability to insult large groups of people based on a few isolated examples from that group. Like it's your god-given right to bitch about certain people but the man is keeping you down.

I see it in real life too, not just here. "we need to be allowed to discriminate against X group, because I really truly believe they are objectively more likely to be bad people :violin:" srsly.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well then, looks like I'm going to stay at x then... :shock:

wait... does the big penis have to be attached to ME? :devil:

I've always feel you more as an ESTP seriously, ESTPs close to ENTPs are not rare.

STP females have ever a big penis in their mind.

P.S: are you a fan of tin-tin?:newwink:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
To be honest, I'm kinda sick of people who righteously fight for the ability to insult large groups of people based on a few isolated examples from that group. Like it's your god-given right to bitch about certain people but the man is keeping you down.

I see it in real life too, not just here. "we need to be allowed to discriminate against X group, because I really truly believe they are objectively more likely to be bad people :violin:" srsly.

Is this just you trying to be ironic?:D

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
im sick of being an N...wish i could turn off the N sometimes

NeTi to SeTi

actually i can, but gotta drink lots for that

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
LOL.

I love how this thread was started as a joke but still the playfulness has continued (well apart from a few serious comments, but i chose to ignore them).

Fuck, i love being a sensor ..

Cheers :cheers: Hammer-time.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yay! Dance for me! Jeffster's going to dance on webcam.

(I was watching Madagascar 2 last night. Let's see those SP dance moves!)

I'll dance for you, rawr ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll dance for you, rawr ;)

I like to move it, move it...!

pom_juilan.jpg
\

ps. mew?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yup, that looks like something I'd totally do. :D
When this girl gets her move on, it's like she's a beast. :devil:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You need to come to Buffalo and have the real thing at the Anchor Bar... suicide wings!!! That would be worth the poopoo...
Now, I'm talking about poop! What the heck!
Speaking about bathroom stuff, have you ever noticed that people on "24" never need to eat, drink, sleep, or go to the bathroom???
Darn! I notice all of that stuff... I thought that this was supposed to be an "S" world and we get a show where people are awake for 24 hours straight and don't need a drink of water or a visit to the bathroom!!!! That makes this S type roll her eyes in disbelief...

Sometimes, when I'm taking a dump, I get a gut instinct. Is that Se, or is it just the extra-spicy buffalo wings from the night before? I don't know, but I do know this - you can't separate Se and poop.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Hey, if I turn out to be an istp, do I have to sport all of that stuff? Couldn't I just have a Swiss Army knife???
:devil: