• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are you sick of beng an S on an N forum?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ms chickenz, I once even gave you a whole post on how to be an S :boohoo:

but yes, it's a hell of a lot better now than it was in the old days :peepwall:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have poor memory. I'm an N damnit I don't know real world shit, stop looking at me

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*stares*

it was in my old blog, somewhere around the assertiveness lecture! :laugh:

here... for your Sensing enjoyment! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
why are you staring am I that hideous?! I knew it no one loves me *cries and rocks in a corner* no love, no love, no love.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
staring in wonder and awe, dearest chickens! :)

you NFs and your lack of egomania :nono: (while a good ExTP would assume that someone was staring at them because of their innate awesomeness!)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dude I'm just tryng to live up to my sterotype, OK? sheesh!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:hug:

don't worry chickens, you're awesome just the way you are... I'd give you honorary SP status if you want! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I know I'm the most awesome NF ever, don't worry i already knew that. I'm gonna go cuddle bbl.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lucky you... some of our days got ruined when we were informed that "no, you can't skip our wedding or we'll feel hurt" :dry:

now I'm wondering if they'll mind if I attend naked, since I don't think I have anything appropriate to wear :cry:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you should go naked. Oh and the cuddles was probably the highlight of this shitty day so far.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
lucky you... some of our days got ruined when we were informed that "no, you can't skip our wedding or we'll feel hurt" :dry:

now I'm wondering if they'll mind if I attend naked, since I don't think I have anything appropriate to wear :cry:

Hey, you can come naked to MY wedding! :newwink:

I wish I had an S penis.

I know of a pretty big one going up for the prettiest bidder. :newwink: