• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Questions for ISFPs!

B

brainheart

^^ Agreed. Same with Hesse, Sartre, I've had less difficulty with them. Their personality/rebelliousness/counter-culturalism I think is appealing to SPs.

KDude

heh yeah.. hesse looks pretty stylin' too :laugh:

hesse.jpg

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh, my goodness! Me, too. I never know when I'm going to get the urge to sing or draw (usually not both simultaneously)! And then there's the eye rolling and finger chewing!!!
When I watch TV, I have to crochet or I will fall asleep. Sometimes, I fall asleep anyway. Sitting still is boring!
:cheese::nerd:

What are your typical mannerisms? I grind my teeth and I have to doodle or I will fall asleep or not pay attention. I roll my eyes A LOT. I always have my fingers in my mouth if I am reading. I'll find myself breaking out into song in public places. Sometimes I just can't help myself. :blush:

B

brainheart

I really can't watch TV at all. It makes me incredibly restless. I can read for long stretches, though- provided it's something I like.