• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] OMG WE'RE SO AWESOME

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
AND THE NON-SPs CAN'T POST IN HERE TO CONTRADICT ME! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:happy2::happy::nice::party2::party::banana: :holy:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We are the best subtype ever. THEY CAN SUCK IT IF THEY DON'T AGREE. :rock:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes, HEY!

:D

I think we're pretty fly.

wolfy

awsm
There are two types of people in the other temperaments. Those that wish they were SP and liars.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can feel the awesomeness coursing through my veins.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I guess that I'd better equip myself with a pair of sunglasses so I can look in the mirror without going blind!:cool:

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
ah...the ISTP Achille's heel!

Ya see, we are so good at solving problems in the moment, so easy-going, so "go with the flow," so good-humored and witty, and generally well-content in our own company, that we are oblivious to the fact that most of that is a result of having the emotional awareness of a three year old and have a natural born antipathy towards anything new or unconventional.

Permanent teenagers as it were.

That's why we are artisans not artists, acquaintances not friends, jack of all trades not masters of one, one-line comics not novelists.

There are universes of emotional reality unknown to us and many experiences and relationships beyond our willing reach.

One person's awesome is another's awful.

Be humble and look to your heel.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You're not sharing your toys very well. I wanna play, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:devil:

Ya see, we are so good at solving problems in the moment, so easy-going, so "go with the flow," so good-humored and witty, and generally well-content in our own company, that we are oblivious to the fact that most of that is a result of having the emotional awareness of a three year old and have a natural born antipathy towards anything new or unconventional.

That's why we are artisans not artists, acquaintances not friends, jack of all trades not masters of one, one-line comics not novelists.

There are universes of emotional reality unknown to us and many experiences and relationships beyond our willing reach.

One person's awesome is another's awful.

Be humble and look to your heel.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Sometimes i wish i had a prominent Te. being an ESTP sounds so much cooler and all of the ones i know are just so.. sharp in all the ways i want to be.
otherwise - FUCK YEAH WE"RE AWESOME!!!

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP

"McRumi is right on with that!"

"And your OK with that???"

"Uh, Yeah........do you want the rest of your spaghetti?"

magil

MBTI Type
EXFP
Sometimes i wish i had a prominent Te. being an ESTP sounds so much cooler and all of the ones i know are just so.. sharp in all the ways i want to be.
otherwise - FUCK YEAH WE"RE AWESOME!!!

You mean secondary Ti. Sry to correct . . . :nerd:

There are two types of people in the other temperaments. Those that wish they were SP and liars.

And this is hysterical.:laugh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MOD NOTE (wearing my mod hat, not my type hat)

While the content here is no big deal, changing one's usertype to post in a private subforum is grounds for disciplinary action.

We thought it was included in the FAQ; apparently it was only covered in the Feedback threads and somehow never got into the FAQ. We'll correct this oversight shortly.

The private subforums are meant to provide a safe haven for each of the four archetypes, so we're going to be hard on this rule. (Which, yes, will mean infractions after this point.)

posts (and related) removed...

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
We are so awesome that even INTP mods find excuses to post in our most spectacular thread.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh boy, I'm ready to celebrate that magnificence with some of my most delicious, stupendous, tasty homemade chocolate chip cookies. I know that your mouths are watering. I'd recommend warming up the oven and getting right to it so that you, too, can celebrate in the most delicious way possible the fact that SPs are special and spectacular!!!:hug::D:D

Now THAT is most amazingly awesome indeed! :yay: :woot: :rock:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh boy, I'm ready to celebrate that magnificence with some of my most delicious, stupendous, tasty homemade chocolate chip cookies. I know that your mouths are watering. I'd recommend warming up the oven and getting right to it so that you, too, can celebrate in the most delicious way possible the fact that SPs are special and spectacular!!!:hug::D:D

Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy! :drool:

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!! :rock:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Mmmm... homemade chocolate chip cookies and tea for me!!!
And my magnificent dinosaur metabolism!

Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy! :drool:

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!! :rock: