• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] OMG WE'RE SO AWESOME

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy! :drool:

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!! :rock:

...yeah i dont know about that metabolism thing...
otherwise i'd be alot thinner...

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...yeah i dont know about that metabolism thing...
otherwise i'd be alot thinner...

Thin is overrated. :thumbdown:

Your SP genes know that. Embrace them! :yes:

Also remember that each of us is our own worst critic. It's not easy being awesome, but someone has to do it. :newwink:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Those will blend nicely with the Double Stuff Vanilla Oreos and coffe I just devoured. Mmmmmmm, yummy! :drool:

SPs don't count calories, because our awesome metabolisms convert everything we eat to lean muscle and brain power. It's a leftover gene from the Tyranosaurus Rex, and only artisans have it. YeeeeHahh!!! :rock:

So I can eat all the cookies and Yoohoo's I want!!! :holy:
Oh how I love being awesome!

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
Awesomeness is fantastic.

This awesome one needs Nanaimo Bars to celebrate. NTs are simply not able to stand the awesomeness that comes with both SPdom and Nanaimo Bars. And also, I want steak.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Of course.
Cookie Monster must be some sort of SP!
Cookie Monster is completely awesome!!!:2up:

McRumi

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Personality type and body chemistry are unrelated. But nice try.

wolfy

awsm
SP need to improve our standing on the forum

I think we as SP need to improve our standing on the forum. Threads like this show why we are marginalised on the forum. We have too much fun. I have a devious plan.

* I think each one of us should post at least one anal post a week
* I think each one of us should post at least one navel gazing post a week
* I think each one of us should post at least one pseudo intellectual post

I think we need to bang our heads together and come up with an anal and navel gazing and pseudo intellectual template to make life easy.

I know this is a big ask.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think we as SP need to improve our standing on the forum. Threads like this show why we are marginalised on the forum. We have too much fun. I have a devious plan.

* I think each one of us should post at least one anal post a week
* I think each one of us should post at least one navel gazing post a week
* I think each one of us should post at least one pseudo intellectual post

I think we need to bang our heads together and come up with an anal and navel gazing and pseudo intellectual template to make life easy.

I know this is a big ask.

I'm in :devil:
Oh, but we all have to back each other up, just to piss everyone off. No matter how ridiculous the claims are. :laugh:

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
I hate to brag, but SPs ROCK!
image.php

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
YES!:yes: He is SP Headbanger Smiley! SPs are so cool, even our smileys are cool!

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
I think because it is just a known fact-like saying the sun shines and provides light-leave it to an ISTP to state the obvious!:laugh:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
So I can eat all the cookies and Yoohoo's I want!!! :holy:
Oh how I love being awesome!

Mmmm, I love yoohoo! I bought some at Sam's awhile ago and my friends thought I was retarded for liking it. They don't know what they're missing.

Awesomeness is fantastic.

This awesome one needs Nanaimo Bars to celebrate. NTs are simply not able to stand the awesomeness that comes with both SPdom and Nanaimo Bars. And also, I want steak.

Uh. I didn't know what a Nanaimo bar was until I read this, but zomg, I WANT ONE.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmmm, I love yoohoo! I bought some at Sam's awhile ago and my friends thought I was retarded for liking it. They don't know what they're missing.

You speak the truth! Other people I know don't like them or won't try it, but it's really quite delicious. The only good thing about moving from South Texas to Missouri is that Missouri has yoohoo's all over, where as in South Texas, you couldn't find them at all (I had quite a with drawl living down there) :D

B

brainheart

My awesome SP husband said to me last night, "Your awesomeness is awesome."

It is kind of nuts how awesome we are.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS YEAH.