• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP women

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
My girlfriend and I are attempting to type her mother, who we think is an ESTP. However, she seems to be very artistic, very eccentric, and sometimes very vengeful. She is most definitely an S, of this I am certain. She doesn't seem particularly J, although she is very set in her opinion of right and wrong. I'm not entirely sure about the E, but I know for a fact that ISTP and ISFP do not fit her in the least. As for the F vs. T, well she is more T than the rest of her family (all Fs), but less T than my family (all Ts).

Has anyone had continued interaction with an ESTP woman, or is anyone an ESTP woman? I'd love to hear your thoughts on female ESTPs.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We are awesome. 'Nuff said. :rock:

What is it about ESTP chicks that you want to know?

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I'm interested in whether ESTP women can be artistic, eccentric, vengeful, set in their opinions of right and wrong, and if anyone has observed these traits in a tested ESTP female. Also, some anecdotal examples of these traits in ESTP women might be helpful.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I know one, seems to be panicking constantly. However, when you actually put her into a pressured situation, she immediately calms down and seems in her "element". Interestingly, once she seemed worried about her flattened emotional affect compared to others she knew (which was what flagged her type for me).

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
I'm interested in whether ESTP women can be artistic, eccentric, vengeful, set in their opinions of right and wrong, and if anyone has observed these traits in a tested ESTP female. Also, some anecdotal examples of these traits in ESTP women might be helpful.

Artistic? I enjoy being surrounded by beauty. I enjoy photography, I also enjoy designing stuff like posters, magazine covers etc. I generally like art.
I don't consider myself a particularly artistic person, but if I am looking for artistic, I can find it in myself.

Vengeful? For the first 5 minutes of being angry, yes. Once my anger is gone, it is pretty difficult to gather all the spite and feelings needed to plot a revenge or to hold a grudge against somebody. I won't forget if somebody does me wrong, but as I said, once the critical moment is gone, it is not easy to find a motivation to be vengeful. It doesn't mean I have to be nice with such persons, but most certainly I won't go out of my way to be mean or to do something to these people.

Set in their opinions of right and wrong? Oh well, there is a really thin borderline between what is right and wrong IMO. In fact there is no line at all, just a gray area. Of course, each end of the scale is well delimited, but whatever falls in between is grayish. Nothing is set in stone.