• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] what SP's look for in a potential mate

G

GirlAmerica

Define the following characteristics-

Physical:

Emotional:

Mental:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
physical: essential. I need to find someone sexually attractive, have that chemistry, or it obviously won't go anywhere beyond friends. Note that this is not the same as them being model-quality or something silly like that. There is only a small degree of objective attractiveness I need, the rest is mainly a chemistry thing. Personality makes someone physically more attractive to me as well.

emotional:
-willing to talk and listen
-willing/able to be supportive/listen to a bitch-fest when needed.
-not malicious to anyone without a good reason.
-reasonably stable and not ruled by emotion.
-not controlling.

mental:
-not too much dumber or smarter than me, so we're on the same wavelength.
-someone I can have interesting debates with.
-willing to consider/debate opposing views instead of immediately dismissing them.

I don't have a checklist or anything, but I am attracted to very few people on more than a superficial level, so you could say that I'm overly choosy. It isn't on a conscious level though. Mostly the combination of chemistry + interesting to talk to + interested in me is what eliminates most people.

haplo_09

MBTI Type
ISTP
As long as she decently looking and not ISFJ/ISTJ - I am happy :)

sassafrassquatch

Physical: 100% natural, no artificial colors, flavors, fillers or strange bits of metal poking through her skin. Must be healthy and whole. No amputees or burn victims please. Appendices, wisdom teeth, tonsils and gallbladders are hawt but I can do without if I must. No chronic diseases like asthma, diabetes, etc. Anything like that would make me paranoid that she’s going to die and I don’t need the worry. No blondes either. Blech.

Preferably a redhead or raven haired girl of the sort who burst into flames in direct sunlight. Well endowed bosomwise but not so much as to be uncomfortable for her. Height between 5’ 4” and 5’ 8”. Not too thin, not too fat.

Emotional: Stable, well balanced, no psychos, not too possessive, not controlling, emotions should always take a backseat to rational thought, empathetic/sympathetic/whatever, not too moody.

Mental: Similar intelligence to my own, rational, curious, good for deep discussions, not stodgy, not an intellectual snob, preferably an ISTx.

I don’t want a normal dating/marriage type of relationship. The form of my ideal relationship would be more like best friends with benefits who are room mates. No marriage, no wedding, no rings, no kids.

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
LOL @ sassafrassquatch's answers :laugh:! Have you found anyone close to your ideal?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
physical- I usually go for dark hair and dark eyes, but I'm not picky! :D I also like people who are as active as I am

emotional- someone who has enough self confidence that they won't need my constant praise and re-affirmations of my devotion to them, self-sufficiency

mental- please not someone who wants to discuss horrible abstract things like philosophy and poetry? a smart person is good though! :D

all of these would be nice- in about 20 years! :D

ChazzMichaels

MBTI Type
ISFP
an ISFPs preferences

Physical- I would prefer blonde or brunette, my same height approx., blue eyes, not too large. Sexual compatibility, would have to be adventurous.

Mental- Prefer someone of fair intelligence, I love to talk about abstract things.. sometimes, when my N is showing.

Emotional- Positive outlook on life, we can do it! attitude, must be a feeler who can understand my emotions and care about them.

Loves to have fun!:yay: Can stop and smell the flowers for hours ideally.

arborvitae

MBTI Type
ISFP
Physical: Taller than me, so more than 5' 8''. Not morbidly obese. Good hygiene. I don't like anybody too vain, but its good to take care of your body and at least make an effort to look nice. Bonus points for smelling good.

Mental: Intelligent, obviously. The cuddly-wuddly and physical side of a relationship is going to get old, so being able to keep up an interesting conversation is important. Can be a deep thinker, but must respect my need to be completely irrational. Also very important to be passionate about something - work, a hobby, a subject, etc.

Emotional: Loving, but not clingy. Emotionally stable, since that helps to ground me. Willing to put in effort to bond with me, since I take a little work to get to know. Likes to be silly and have fun.

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
Physical: Skinny or Fat depends...on the face, I tend to have a preference for short hair or really long hair (no in between) ..but it's got to be the luxurious long hair. She definitely has to be cute.

Emotional: Crazier the better. I'm not talking about bipolar psycho or controlling batheads..just wacky is fine.

Mental: Smart, sometimes smarter than me is fine too! She has to like me for my strengths and give me space.

For female types: ENFP, INTP - NO J's I grew up in a family filled with those horrible types of people who value MONEY and MATERIAL goods over beer, video games.

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
As long as she decently looking and not ISFJ/ISTJ - I am happy :)

Holy shiat, I've dated those two preferences and I agree with you whole heartedly. It was very agonizing dating those two types. However I've included most of the J's.

Hotherym

MBTI Type
INFU
For female types: ENFP, INTP - NO J's I grew up in a family filled with those horrible types of people who value MONEY and MATERIAL goods over beer, video games.

I'm a J type and I can't fathom valuing money and material things. I'd rather burn it all if it meant being with an awesome family. Or did you mean SJs?

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
Define the following characteristics-

Physical:

Emotional:

Mental:

- Physically... someone capable, usually someone who is in at least fairly good shape and able to share the activities I like with.

- Emotionally... someone who is well intentioned... dents and scratches acceptable. :blush: Human, but also someone I can count on and cheer for to overcome life's obstacles, not someone who just lets everything run them over. I can truck through a lot and it helps if they can keep up with me.

- Mental... same as physical. Such that it rarely if ever becomes a detriment. If they can challenge me, that's nice, but not a necessity.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- Physically... someone capable, usually someone who is in at least fairly good shape and able to share the activities I like with.

- Emotionally... someone who is well intentioned... dents and scratches acceptable. :blush: Human, but also someone I can count on and cheer for to overcome life's obstacles, not someone who just lets everything run them over. I can truck through a lot and it helps if they can keep up with me.

- Mental... same as physical. Such that it rarely if ever becomes a detriment. If they can challenge me, that's nice, but not a necessity.

Grayscale left off:

*does not mind icy paws

*eats tasty penguins/seals/Inuits with similar verve and elan

*enjoys invading certain towns in Alaska every year to terrorize the old folks at the garbage dump

Optional: *can take a small independently-held commonwealth with a spork and a shoelace at a moment's notice :D

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i was in a few until i ate the set director :sad:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i was in a few until i ate the set director :sad:

He smelled like tasty trash and penguin feet. You couldn't help yourself. You are absolved of all wrong-doing, Mighty Carnivore. Go in peace. *zen chimes*