• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ESTP/ISFJ love...

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
...yeah. I'm smitten. :wubbie:

The worst part is losing a sense of control.

Great. I should be packing right now... :steam:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL..ahhh, it seems those ISFJs have a way of trapping ESTPs. Damn. Remind me to interrogate them on that.

Enjoy it, honey ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

SUBMIT, but do it begrudginly. :newwink:

Congrats, Bro!

Soooo, it appears ESTPs have a thing for IXFJs...interesting...

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

They're just so disarming, aren't they? I am amazed at the way I feel so secure and open with them because it is just not in their nature to be deceptive or play you for some ulterior motive. It's so refreshing.

Give in! ESTP + ISFJ = LOVE!

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
:devil:That's totally awesome!! Mine is ESFJ!! Be careful and take care of you!! Otherwise,full speed ahead and enjoy yourself immensely! Don't do anything I would'nt do!!:devil::newwink::devil:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
They're just so disarming, aren't they? I am amazed at the way I feel so secure and open with them because it is just not in their nature to be deceptive or play you for some ulterior motive. It's so refreshing.

Give in! ESTP + ISFJ = LOVE!
PRECISELY! :yes: :rock: :bananallama:

Also, she's so soft and gentle and cutesy and just plain fun. I feel so secure with her, I can tell her anything and not be judged, and she's basically the other half of my otherwise ADD brain. hahahaha

:devil:That's totally awesome!! Mine is ESFJ!! Be careful and take care of you!! Otherwise,full speed ahead and enjoy yourself immensely! Don't do anything I would'nt do!!:devil::newwink::devil:
hahaha, nice. I was thinking I should seek out an ESFJ before because I figured I'd love to be with an extrovert, but after dating an extrovert, it's kinda annoying. I like someone who will not only listen to me but who'll do what I ask them to. hahahaha, RESPONDERS* FUCKING RULE!!!!

Also, I enjoy the hell out of breaking her out of her shell. She keeps saying how much I lighten her up.

*Keirsey term

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
So, here's what she said about me:

i think you're good at involving people, sometimes at problem solving, you are way better at being positive in general than i am. um you're amazing at drawing of course. haha you're good at dealing with me. sometimes you're good at jokes but sometimes they flop hahahhaha. you're good at adapting to surroundings. uh i can't think of anything else. at the moment.

My jokes sometimes "flop" because I love evoking her classic "weirded out" expression. It's epic. :rofl1:

lookingglassworld

MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
3w4
Well,believe me,it's definitely NOT easy by any stretch of the imagination!! We're both pretty strong minded so the fights are way epic!! It usually involves him wanting to control me over something(stupid in my opinion!) or me trying to hold on to my freedom to decide something for myself!! Well,anyway,I am majorally happy for you,it rocks!!! Keep us posted!!:headphne::wubbie::headphne:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
PRECISELY! :yes: :rock: :bananallama:

Also, she's so soft and gentle and cutesy and just plain fun. I feel so secure with her, I can tell her anything and not be judged, and she's basically the other half of my otherwise ADD brain. hahahaha

On the first date with my ISFJ, I ended up blurting out things to him that I had never told another living soul. NO ONE. And I barely knew the guy! It was like his mere presence made me so unconsciously open that I just went all BLEH about all this vulnerable embarrassing stuff! The moment the words vomitted forth from my mouth and I realized what I had done I was HORRIFIED. He just gave me a hug and said it was okay and that he wanted to see me again the next morning for breakfast. This was at 2am. Date number 2 was about 6 hours later, haha. We kinda didn't have enough patience to wait for lunch.

ehastin1

MBTI Type
ISFJ
i'm isfj....currently seeing estp. she's fun and i feel like shes into me and i really like her.... but i don't like it when she plays games with my head that is just annoying

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm isfj....currently seeing estp. she's fun and i feel like shes into me and i really like her.... but i don't like it when she plays games with my head that is just annoying

Ew, if she's constantly screwing with peoples heads that's not a good sign. Although I must admit, it took a little while for me to completely relax around my ISFJ because I had difficulty believing that someone could be so unassumingly honest. But I never played mind games with him.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You ESTP's are the best. We may gripe a little bit when you pick at us (in that lovingly wicked way you do) but we secretly do like that you test us and push us out of our shells :wubbie:

Congrats!!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Giggly! You'll still always be my ISFJ-runner-up! :D You amazing girl, you. :wubbie:

But seriously you've helped me understand her so much. Thaaaaaaanks, dear :hug: :happy:

Well,believe me,it's definitely NOT easy by any stretch of the imagination!! We're both pretty strong minded so the fights are way epic!! It usually involves him wanting to control me over something(stupid in my opinion!) or me trying to hold on to my freedom to decide something for myself!! Well,anyway,I am majorally happy for you,it rocks!!! Keep us posted!!:headphne::wubbie::headphne:
Hm, yesss, seems like an element of expressiveness (E) coming out in him. My ISFJ doesn't try to control at all, she's very submissive. :devil: haha. But she does have personal standards that she doesn't like to budge on. And amazingly enough, she's able to resist my intense seduction. She says it's hard and she doesn't know how she does it. :shock: I must say I'm at a loss, as well. :rofl1:

On the first date with my ISFJ, I ended up blurting out things to him that I had never told another living soul. NO ONE. And I barely knew the guy! It was like his mere presence made me so unconsciously open that I just went all BLEH about all this vulnerable embarrassing stuff! The moment the words vomitted forth from my mouth and I realized what I had done I was HORRIFIED. He just gave me a hug and said it was okay and that he wanted to see me again the next morning for breakfast. This was at 2am. Date number 2 was about 6 hours later, haha. We kinda didn't have enough patience to wait for lunch.
oh, you have no idea... hahaha, what's funny is that we ESTPs, as expressive as we are, have all KINDS of secrets we're hiding up our sleeves and certain things we would never tell another living soul. And we're really good at keeping them all secret, which is part of the whole slick and polished instigator package. :D

But give us a super affectionate, loving and trustworthy ISFJ and we'll be telling our life stories in two seconds flat. And we're not even drunk! :yim_rolling_on_the_ I feel so at home with her, and like she would never have even the slightest inclination to judge me. I tend to size people up right away, not that I make final judgments because I'm always learning, but I figure them out pretty fast.

I used to think she judged me a little bit back when I didn't know her very well (and most of our interactions have been online, so I didn't get to observe her facial expressions as she talked, which confused me a little, especially with her simple and unrefined way of talking) and I'd interpret her comments as sarcastic or manipulative, when really that was just me projecting myself on her. Whoops! :doh:

Not that I'm super manipulative or anything :whistling: but I definitely have the ability to be. Can come in handy sometimes, y'know. :newwink:

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I'm interested in ISFJ and ISTP pairing. Does anyone know these two couple pairing? My parents are one. It strikes me as the usual SJ and SP pairing in which SP plays the role of the young kid and SJ is the boss and older adult.