• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Greetings to all!

NeverAmI

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
First off, I would like to say hello to everyone.

I started off testing as an INFJ and eventually ended up at ISFP with my MBTI type. I have spent a lot of time at the infjs.com forums and I have quite a bit of content there.

I hadn't known about MBTI until last October and I have been thoroughly fascinated since! I have always been interested in practical psychology and learning what makes people tick.

I am pretty close to sitting on the fence between S and N.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some fellow ISFPs and SPs in general!

Please feel free to ask any questions as well!

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Welcome dude !

When I first started with MBTI I tested INFJ as well. MBTI tests suck and because of that I thought that MBTI was comparable to astrology bullshit. Then I read some ISFP description and its was scary how accurate it was.

Did you decided that you are ISFP by reading descriptions and cognitive functions?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I first tested as INFP. But I figured out that I had been in tertiary temptation for most of my life, the Fi Ni loop. Se just started to come around last year... that was when I realized my typing. I never really did Ne, but I couldn't see anything else that I could have been. ISFP fits while well. :yes:

NeverAmI

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Did you decided that you are ISFP by reading descriptions and cognitive functions?

The INFJ description was the one that reall reverberated with me, but I was brand spanking new to MBTI, under a lot of stress, and in love. I had quite a bit of input from the members on other forums from a vid I posted on youtube and a couple said ISTP.

That was quite a shock for me, I consider myself quite intuitive, but I gave it a chance. I don't see myself as a T. I am a fairly sensitive person and I become emotionally overwhelmed at times. In addition I am simply not objective in many circumstances. It is hard to determine completely though!

As I started learning more about myself and the MBTI descriptions I realized that I am most definitely a P. I am definitely an introvert.

I went from INFJ, to being sure I was INFP, then when I put the vid up I gave S a shot. Once I sat down and gave the ISFP description a chance, it kinda set in as comfortable. It definitely was nothing like an epiphany though.

My fav description, and the one that really hooked me, was this: http://schools.esu13.org/bannercounty/ISFP.pdf