• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Examples of SUCCESSFUL Estp Infp relationships???

InFsheeP

MBTI Type
INFP
Been in one, failed miserably to the point of no return.......
Our personalities is the reason that brought us together yet they are also the double edge sword......

So, just wandering if such relationship can have a 'happily everafter' ending.......
If it does exist, how do the couples manage to maintain the relationship??

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am ESTP, my wife is INFJ. :happy:

We've been together for 15 years.
Parts were hell, but overall it's been heaven.

There are parts of each toher that must be understood as they are so different, and ignorance of these differrences is like letting a 3 year old play with a loaded .45 caliber pistol. :doh:

We had to go through two years of counseling to figure out each others' respective needs after we had unintentionally stepped all over each other and off for 8 years. The counseling part was sheer hell, but now that's it over, and we actually grew from it, I'm very glad it worked.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time and wish you and your ex the best. Any odds of it flaring back up again, or is it done, done, done? :cheese:

You know us ESTPs, we'll negotiate as we're being lowered into the Earth in our coffins. :rofl1:

InFsheeP

MBTI Type
INFP
I am ESTP, my wife is INFJ. :happy:

We've been together for 15 years.
Parts were hell, but overall it's been heaven.

There are parts of each toher that must be understood as they are so different, and ignorance of these differrences is like letting a 3 year old play with a loaded .45 caliber pistol. :doh:

We had to go through two years of counseling to figure out each others' respective needs after we had unintentionally stepped all over each other and off for 8 years. The counseling part was sheer hell, but now that's it over, and we actually grew from it, I'm very glad it worked.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time and wish you and your ex the best. Any odds of it flaring back up again, or is it done, done, done? :cheese:

You know us ESTPs, we'll negotiate as we're being lowered into the Earth in our coffins. :rofl1:

:shock::shock::shock:

Glad to hear it does work out......... but if you make the wrong step, it goes horribly wrong like what it had happened to you...........

well... probably no i guess... since I told him too late.. like a month later...
but he's already found a new gf =___=

The reason we broke up wasn't because we didn't like each other anymore....it was more to do with misunderstandings(i thought he never likedme.......), and the stuff I said....
so i've gathered up my courage and to talk to him about it....
he said he would give it another go....... but after meeting up with this new target he changed his mind...........

I hate the fact that I still have to see them everyday...coz we are doing the same course.........

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well hell.

Regarding being in the same course:

(1) Dress real sexy
(2) Get a new hairdoo and some bling
(3) Pick from barrage of new male candidates
(4) Enjoy the face of envy on his face, and spite on hers.
(5) Don't forget to do better than both of them in the course. :newwink:

InFsheeP

MBTI Type
INFP
Well hell.

Regarding being in the same course:

(1) Dress real sexy
(2) Get a new hairdoo and some bling
(3) Pick from barrage of new male candidates
(4) Enjoy the face of envy on his face, and spite on hers.
(5) Don't forget to do better than both of them in the course. :newwink:

mwahahha that's what I planned to do, but with me being infp, I wouldn't bother carrying it out XDDD

hmm I doubt I can surpass him in grades........
eventhough you guys enjoy having fun over work, the T gives you the power to concentrate and study for 4 straight hours (that's what he did...)

Whereas for me, the F just makes me procrastinate till eternity coz I just don't feellike revising.........which is why I am on this forum right now instead of studying for my exams next week XDDD

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
An ESTP studied for 4 straight hours? I'm impressed.

My ESTP and I are the opposite. I study for hours on end and work my tail off. He does nothing but show up to class and pulls an A out of nowhere. Sometimes a B. But he doesn't really care about his grades as long as he passes. He's more interested in having fun.

If you put your mind to it, you can pull way better grades than he can. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah, I need Adderall to do that, seriously! :doh:

My ESTP and I are the opposite. I study for hours on end and work my tail off. He does nothing but show up to class and pulls an A out of nowhere. Sometimes a B. But he doesn't really care about his grades as long as he passes. He's more interested in having fun.

This sounds familiar. As long as we show up, and are involved in the discussion, we have the raw materials to pull a miracle out of our asses two days before everything is due. It's a fucking nightmare actually, but it can be a gift if channeled into good endeavors.

If you put your mind to it, you can pull way better grades than he can. :)

I'll put money that an INFP can outdo an ESTP if the INFP puts their mind to it. The ESTP is the classic hare racing a tortoise. He has a good chance of getting over confident and sloppy, especially if he is all kissy-kissy with that tramp bitch. :ranting: :threaten: :dont: I say make him burn on report card day...AND go get some threads and new heels. Fuck that boy's world up. He needs it, it's for his own good. :newwink:

How's that for an ESTP pep talk? :devil:

InFsheeP

MBTI Type
INFP

This sounds familiar. As long as we show up, and are involved in the discussion, we have the raw materials to pull a miracle out of our asses two days before everything is due. It's a fucking nightmare actually, but it can be a gift if channeled into good endeavors.
only 4/24 hrs he used for studying...... but as you two said he manages to get B/As... The rest of the time he's out there ------------------------>
why are estps so clever..........
I'll put money that an INFP can outdo an ESTP if the INFP puts their mind to it. The ESTP is the classic hare racing a tortoise. He has a good chance of getting over confident and sloppy, especially if he is all kissy-kissy with that tramp bitch. :ranting: :threaten: :dont: I say make him burn on report card day...AND go get some threads and new heels. Fuck that boy's world up. He needs it, it's for his own good. :newwink:

How's that for an ESTP pep talk? :devil:

mwahahha XDD You do know how to cheer people up!
But... im a tortoise that's forever dreaming....... But i will try XD

o yea, I've been wandering..... How did you ended up married???

Estps don usually settle down, so what made you????