• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs. Come here. NOW.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahahah... the not saying goodbye thing -is- pretty dead on. Although for groups of close friends, I've graduated to quietly backing away from them to a safe enough distance, then shouting goodbye and waving as quickly as possible before darting out the door.

chocolateturtl

MBTI Type
ISTP
Well sometimes when coming back from a class, I kinda dawdle and just look at stuff around me. There's a billion squirrels on my campus and if I have time, I love to watch them interact. Same with lizards. I always try to catch them...and almost always fail XD

So maybe if you see someone just sitting quietly, looking around, that person could be an ISTP?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finding one is easy (and I should know, seeing that 1/3 of the forum types me ISTP).
1. Socially awkward
2. Rude manners
3. Self-contained
4. Actively adventurous
5. Problem solver

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't like greeting people or saying goodbye but it's pretty bad manners not to do so, so I do it. Also the only thing worse than saying "hi" and "goodbye" is trying to smile in the process.