• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] What are female ISTPs like in a relationship?

GirlSmartStreet

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
istp women can both look quiet or reserved, and enthusiastic. it honestly really depends on the person they potentially acquain. i myself think that i'm a bit fired up and energized when the person i'm talking with is attractive and interesting. When the potential acquaintance is boring and just not my thing i will be as reserved as possible. i will build a clear barrier just to make sure this person can't know me a little bit too much right now. as someone really my thing--has common interests, intriguing, and they give personal space that i need, i will be more fired up to get to know them.

i treasure my bestfriends so much, and for me losing a good friend feels much more painful than any breakups. but even if i lose a friend, i still can cope with my own life. I normalize everything that happened in my life.

For love life, i have to say i am pretty bold. not all istp probably is as bold as me, but they are the most honest (in words) type you can find. when i'm attracted to a man, i will try to get to know them and "skill" them smoothly just like how james bond get hook ups. if i end up not liking him, i will give up the skill. and it also the same if the man were too impossible. if you think istp women are intriguing, in certain way we are. because even when i skill a man, i put a lot of mind and experience in it, instead of hearts; feelings; and emphaty. and for the istp women who doesn't have any interests in relationship, of course they are intriguing, because it will be harder to catch their feelings.

i always have hard times to put some serious feelings in the relationship. Good vibes when we sharing activities in common interests, good sexual intimacies, and smartass conversations full of sarcasms and teases are more appealing. The moments are the things in my mind, not the fluffy-fluffy actual feelings. Those are why i hardly focus to spesifically one person.

The trigger points for a man to get these istp women are way different than some other types. My ideals mostly T. but i also like practical feelers such as esfj or isfj. plus one, i like enfj too somehow. And intj, estj, estp, and entj are my favorites T. I can't guarantee if i can cope with one guy even if it's one of my favorite types. But having a partner that also your bestfriend and significant other is more likely to be the one who i can spend my life with. Because i values friendship more than romantic relationship, and it also decrease the possibility for me to have some trust issues in the relationship.

buttt... to be honest, i don't want to be in any serious relationship rn. lol

GirlSmartStreet

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm interested in your unusual perspective here. What other differences have you observed between ISTP women and INTP women? So far, this is the only thing that stands out. I.e. Ns being more impersonal/objective.

i want to talk about these points too. i think istps are more commonly jump too fast to a conclusion. but they won't bother to insist their opinion if they were wrong earlier. as for intps, they conclude more carefully. istp would offer another perspective on the matter if they have a wider frame of reference. if not, they will cope with the first idea. intp consider more objective as they are not the trial and error type. but when istp have wider frame of reference than the intp, they can be more objective. so i still think this is the matter of reference.