• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP ... in video

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
^true, but I actually attempted to make a vid yesterday/two days ago, and they were just incredibly boring. I had an outline and all that.

I just said "screw it" and shot this in one take.

I can't say it doesn't represent me, because after all, it is me. That said, it's not representative of how I am most the time.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice! I vote it as our official ISTP representation video.

Feel free to make a drinking game where you drink every time I say "hardcore". The music gets loud at the end, excuse me.
I did that, and I have to say... I'm feelin pretty good at the moment.

Also: MGMT's "Electric Feel" is my song of the year.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nice job. :nice:

Thanks for the shout-out, that makes at least 4 videos on youtube now that mention me. :cool:

It's cool for you to represent for the ISTPs. My little brother is ISTP but would never make a video of himself like that.

However, he did make THIS VIDEO.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Nice! I vote it as our official ISTP representation video.

I'll pass this matter onto "the council."

Also: MGMT's "Electric Feel" is my song of the year.

Yeah, I almost just played the whole song out into the end, but didn't want to lose my audio rights on youtube.

Nice job. :nice:

Thanks for the shout-out, that makes at least 4 videos on youtube now that mention me. :cool:

It's cool for you to represent for the ISTPs. My little brother is ISTP but would never make a video of himself like that.

Haha good reputation you're building.

It was somewhat unusual for me to make this, I have to admit.

However, he did make THIS VIDEO.

Quality cinema.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just saw this- awesome. :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Love the video. It's clearly represents what I thought an ISTP may be like. Bravo.

Chloe

wow, ISTPs as Mechanics really makes sense. :lol:

nice video

sculpting

hey, the sound on my pc is all screwed up so I couldnt hear-but do you ride bmx?

Funny, my ex husband istp rode bmx. Then today I was at the park and was trying to figure out this guy who comes there all the time with his wife and their four cute little kids. He was talking about riding bmx, and sort of looked istp maybe, but didnt seem as intense as the other two istps I have known.

But he reminded me of you!

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
It's good to put a face to the name.
Good music too.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
wow, ISTPs as Mechanics really makes sense. :lol:

nice video

Thanks, I really did go on for a solid...4 minutes about tools and my car. Almost half the video.

hey, the sound on my pc is all screwed up so I couldnt hear-but do you ride bmx?

Funny, my ex husband istp rode bmx. Then today I was at the park and was trying to figure out this guy who comes there all the time with his wife and their four cute little kids. He was talking about riding bmx, and sort of looked istp maybe, but didnt seem as intense as the other two istps I have known.

But he reminded me of you!

Yeah I started a couple months ago, but with all the rain/snow I've only been riding for ~5 weeks now. So I'm very green.

"Bamboo, the less intense ISTP."
It's good to put a face to the name.
That was the plan.

Good music too.

For you or anyone else,

Music credits:
Midnight Rambler - Rolling Stones
Electric Feel - MGMT

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Gosh darn Bamboo. I've been telling people that ISTP are the hotness, thank you for giving some proof to my claims!

Nice to see your smiley face!