• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP ... in video

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Hey, I made a video of myself. It's a little bit related to being an ISTP, but mostly I just talk about whatever comes to mind.

I'm not this scattered and energetic usually, I swear.

Video should be up on youtube - soon.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v216tHU7e5g"]ISTP talks[/YOUTUBE]

Feel free to make a drinking game where you drink every time I say "hardcore". The music gets loud at the end, excuse me.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Awesome video! :thumbup:

I love your energy.

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
Good Job!

You just had to get out there and do it......... and why was an INFJ able to post before me? Married one and she hates me most of the time 'cause I'm wacked out and flighty:hi:

Anyway, your a crazy MF, which is a good thing, if you know what I mean.

B

brainheart

I dig your video. I like how you just talk about ISTP stuff vs talking about mbti- I think it shows the personality type way better.

Honda Accords rule, by the way! I have a 95 Honda Accord Wagon with over 200k miles and it's still going strong.

Nice job.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Awesome video! :thumbup:

I love your energy.

:cheese:

Good Job!

You just had to get out there and do it......... and why was an INFJ able to post before me? Married one and she hates me most of the time 'cause I'm wacked out and flighty:hi:

Anyway, your a crazy MF, which is a good thing, if you know what I mean.

Hahaha thanks. I haven't seen you on the forum. Hi.

I dig your video. I like how you just talk about ISTP stuff vs talking about mbti- I think it shows the personality type way better.

Honda Accords rule, by the way! I have a 95 Honda Accord Wagon with over 200k miles and it's still going strong.

Nice job.

Yeah, but I do want to make another video (perhaps more serious) that gets into MBTI a bit more.

And I'm jealous. I actually really want a wagon so I can do deliveries and make more $$$. They're good looking too, I think.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...and why was an INFJ able to post before me? Married one and she hates me most of the time 'cause I'm wacked out and flighty:hi:

Because we're quick on the draw like that. ;)

Anyway, I love ISxPs... two of my favorite types. So you might annoy your wife sometimes, but she loves you. Why else would she marry you?

Oh, Bamboo, I like your posters. Did you clean your room just for the video or are you naturally that neat?

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Nah, I just kept all the piles of junk out of frame. But I do try and keep things clean. I have shelves of stuff that I'm posting on eBay etc for sale, it's messy.

World map is just cool for reference and color, John Lee Hooker album because he's a good guy, 18th century oil painting of Umbria from auction catalog, and silver lion, also from catalog.

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
I identify with the speak because I like cars and had to learn how to work on these front wheel drive things and you cant see what your working on. Can't drink beer and work on it cause you have to have the book open and the computer up to ask questions and look stuff up when you work on it-wife likes SAABs so I am always rambling about what the hell the Swedes were thinking when they designed these thing! Turbo's cool, though.

I have this beater '78 Chevy pickup with a Corvette motor in it and glass packs. Friggen obnoxious Artisan vehicle!

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Nah, I just kept all the piles of junk out of frame. But I do try and keep things clean.

I totally called that response. ;)

I'm completely messy, always have been. But I don't want *other* people to see my mess, so I clean up when people come over or when taking pics, etc. Thankfully I have a housekeeper now. Lol, I wonder how stupid she thinks I am. I make the same messes over and over, and I never clean them up. I've got a friend who hates clutter, so maybe I'll have her come over and help me get rid of stuff (or at least put it all in a crate and hide it if it's stuff I don't wanna toss).

Anyway, that was neat to see the video! I bought my first set of power tools this past black Friday and I can't wait to *really* use them. I tested them all out to make sure they work. I'm getting a house soon, so I'll have ample opportunity then! :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hahaha that was perfect! And it's giggly, not jiggly. ;)

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I identify with the speak because I like cars and had to learn how to work on these front wheel drive things and you cant see what your working on. Can't drink beer and work on it cause you have to have the book open and the computer up to ask questions and look stuff up when you work on it-wife likes SAABs so I am always rambling about what the hell the Swedes were thinking when they designed these thing! Turbo's cool, though.

I have this beater '78 Chevy pickup with a Corvette motor in it and glass packs. Friggen obnoxious Artisan vehicle!

Hahaha yeah I've been there. Don't get the Hayne's manual, it's not very good. I start reading it and then I just get fed up and start pulling stuff at random. Luckily there's a lot of Honda websites out there.

SAAB sounds like a PITA.

The pickup sounds quiet.

I totally called that response. ;)

I'm completely messy, always have been. But I don't want *other* people to see my mess, so I clean up when people come over or when taking pics, etc. Thankfully I have a housekeeper now. Lol, I wonder how stupid she thinks I am. I make the same messes over and over, and I never clean them up. I've got a friend who hates clutter, so maybe I'll have her come over and help me get rid of stuff (or at least put it all in a crate and hide it if it's stuff I don't wanna toss).

Anyway, that was neat to see the video! I bought my first set of power tools this past black Friday and I can't wait to *really* use them. I tested them all out to make sure they work. I'm getting a house soon, so I'll have ample opportunity then! :D

Oh yeah, I've been in the process of cleaning my stuff up. I find if I have a procedure for it, then it gets done. Like my laundry - beautiful folded stacks in my drawers, because every 4 days I do my laundry and fold it the next day (loud repetitive techno helps). No procedure = whatever = stuff piling up.

Tools are the best. Really good investment, even if they only get used a few times, they are worth it.

Hahaha that was perfect! And it's giggly, not jiggly. ;)

Yeah I don't even know why I said that out loud. Hyper...

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
well done sir, you just made history.

(for first istp video that doesn't suck big balls)

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Is there anything more therapeutic to an ISTP then working on something mechanical?

I may curse and yell when I have to work on my car, but it helps me vent my other frustrations and hey, there is nothing like the satisfaction of fixing something yourself. Also it makes for great conversation with my father (also ISTP) about all the crap we DIY.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
well done sir, you just made history.

(for first istp video that doesn't suck big balls)

I'd like to think I don't suck any balls.

BTW, I'm thinking of making a another video more on my opinions of type theory, this was mostly just talking about anything that came to mind and being energetic.

Is there anything more therapeutic to an ISTP then working on something mechanical?

I may curse and yell when I have to work on my car, but it helps me vent my other frustrations and hey, there is nothing like the satisfaction of fixing something yourself. Also it makes for great conversation with my father (also ISTP) about all the crap we DIY.

Yeah it's great. Except I forgot to mention, one of the things I grabbed from the part yard was a "new" fender, my ENTP dad backed up into my car :doh:. So most my conversations with my dad are about things I need to fix for him, lol.

Gotta project, or just a daily driver?

Good video! :popc1:

Thanks.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ahaha, boobs :laugh:
Wtf jeffster, lol.

I feel so honored to be in your video :D
It was a "oh snap" moment there.

Loved the video. You seem to have a great personality and I'd probably be friends with you in real life. Very very cool!