• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] TOOL lateralus

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'm a huge tool fan and I find this song quite interesting. I think the main theme of the song explains how following your intuition to an extreme leads to a separation within the body and the mind. In a way you can say maynard is trying to promote the idea of living in the moment and enjoying the experience which is an "S" trait. This idea seems to be something most people today tend to ignore, especially the NT's :D.

YouTube - Tool - Lateralus

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've cranked TOOL on my stereo/MP3 player a number of times.

They have a very heavy groove that is useful for lots of scenes one must deal with.

Their music has made my life easier while doing cardio. I hate cardio with a passion, but I really like their music, so the two kind of cancel out I guess.

Cool video! :cool:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I saw Tool perform Lateralus live so there.

over NT-ing separates the body from the mind indeed.