• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] me: "i love you" istp: <<silence>>

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hadn't thought of it quite like that, "performers at heart."

Myself included, I'd guess male ISTP's are among the few Introverts that like to dance. Although I'm not sure it's universal?

But I'd wager the one's that don't would enjoy some other form of co-ordinated movement like karate or something.

hmm...maybe ISFP's too.

Yes I like to dance. And enjoy movement in general. There is something fascinating in focusing my attention inward on how my body moves especially when I was doing weights or Tai chi. At times I could feel the space around me or how I occupied that space. It's very hard to describe. I also love swimming and the feeling of gliding through the water as I swam.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been on Ritalin for years. ISTP, ADD.
But agree with the bartender thing...not only forgetting how to make drinks but wanting to change em up all the time....and trying to remember names...oy! Waiter MUCH better....more performance art.

Oh I made drinks/shots better than anyone else. (Bartended for nine years. I'm burnt out now. I'm behind the scenes cooking) I would improvise. Loved it. This is why (Slippy) that non-corporate/dive bars are the best to learn in. There is room for error. You usually can drink with your patrons so you'll see what works in your drinks or not. They will def tell you where your weak points are. Unless you suck. Then they order bottled beer.

Absolutely.

And we ROCK at racquetball!

I had a damn good corner kill shot.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Does dreaming about it count?

If you are asking me the answer is no. It has to be in the here and now. I get lost in the movement especially with music. It is also a way to release pent up energy.

Gemstar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm an ENFP and my boyfriend is an ISTP. We've been together for 2 years and 3 months now (since I was 16 and he was 15) although I was chasing after him for around two years before that. Once we actually got together he admitted that he had began to return the feeling around half a year before he did anything about it, even though he knew from me and our friends that I had wanted him.

I think that ISTP's don't really notice how people feel unless you spell it out to them directly. They're not really that aware of how much a ENFP can be effected so deeply emotionally by the little things. They don't really read people as well as we do and you really have to keep that in mind.

From my experience with ISTP he's not really that open to emotions being "out there" whether shown physically through holding hands or kissing in public or shown through words. I've managed to tease that out of him a little however over the past 2 years, but he's still very stubborn with it.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
so this thread has kind of taken a different turn (yay!), but i just wanted to leave a quick update... and that is to say istp's birthday was this weekend and he was ridiculously drunk and told me three times that he loves me... of course, he remembers nothing of the night. AT ALL. of course. hahaha. ridiculous!

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
so this thread has kind of taken a different turn (yay!), but i just wanted to leave a quick update... and that is to say istp's birthday was this weekend and he was ridiculously drunk and told me three times that he loves me... of course, he remembers nothing of the night. AT ALL. of course. hahaha. ridiculous!

:laugh: Well there you go! When ever you need your verbal affirmation, get him drunk. :cheese: