• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's and Change

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must be absent minded today, had forgotten about having created this thread.
:D

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol I went to the gym and did kettlebell and intervals instead. :)

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol I went to the gym and did kettlebell and intervals instead. :)

Kettlebells are of the devil. Right up there with those inflatable exercise balls. Clearly it's someone's job to design seemingly innocuous, brightly-colored objects that are really instruments of torture.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kettlebells are of the devil. Right up there with those inflatable exercise balls. Clearly it's someone's job to design seemingly innocuous, brightly-colored objects that are really instruments of torture.

:cheers:

You got that right!

I can do Riptoes or Stronglifts for twenty minutes and not break a sweat, working to the edge of failure in five reps for three to five sets.

I can then walk over to the little ole evil kettlebell, run through some snatches, cleans, squats, and get-ups. In less than six minutes flat my heart is pounding out of my chest, and it rained on my shirt. :)

Kind of cracks me up to see the locals watching me workout with them. So far I'm the only one I've noticed that does, after a whole year in there.