• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Got room for 1 more???

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:O
You betrayed your ISFP siblings?! You horrible horrible person!
:boohoo:

Anyway, welcome....back yes? ;)

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
yes unfortunatley I have! Thanks for the welcome back! I usually go on this site while at work and the posts are great! I'm trying to keep up with all the posts!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your ESTP brethren applaud your conversion. :devil:
Welcome to the STP dark side... :vader1:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:cheers: Yeh, I kind of wondered...especially when you'd speak of work.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
I thought this would be another NF/ISTP thread. It's good to see it isn't.

image-C480_4B13751C.jpg

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
:cheers: Yeh, I kind of wondered...especially when you'd speak of work.

Yah thats what made me think that Wow I am much more technically minded I am and alot less people oriented because honestly feelings just get in the way when i'm on site and I just have to get the job done and keep the customers happy lol.

And as far as the NF comment funny you should mention that. I have a very good INFP friend who often yells at me for being too critical. Her family is very protective of her (She's in her mid 20s and still lives at home) I think and her parents are afraid to show her the world and she is somewhat afraid to leave. Me on the other hand I just say it like it is and don't sugar coat anything. This often leads to me getting yelled at when I think I am trying to help. Anyone else have this happen to them when you are trying to help but it goes the wrong way?? lol

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'll try to keep up with the site but I'm usually not good at keeping up with forums:doh: Although you guys are entertaining so that may keep me around for a while!

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Yah thats what made me think that Wow I am much more technically minded I am and alot less people oriented because honestly feelings just get in the way when i'm on site and I just have to get the job done and keep the customers happy lol.

And as far as the NF comment funny you should mention that. I have a very good INFP friend who often yells at me for being too critical. Her family is very protective of her (She's in her mid 20s and still lives at home) I think and her parents are afraid to show her the world and she is somewhat afraid to leave. Me on the other hand I just say it like it is and don't sugar coat anything. This often leads to me getting yelled at when I think I am trying to help. Anyone else have this happen to them when you are trying to help but it goes the wrong way?? lol

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'll try to keep up with the site but I'm usually not good at keeping up with forums:doh: Although you guys are entertaining so that may keep me around for a while!

Yes. Those Fs :steam:

Though I think it kind of helps if you use words that are usually understood as positive, but still gets your point across when put in a negative context. Try not to dwell on the details so much and quickly change topics. That way they have less time to get angry.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Grrrrrr....
(I'm not angry. That's a pre-emptive growl)
:devil:

Yes. Those Fs :steam:

Though I think it kind of helps if you use words that are usually understood as positive, but still gets your point across when put in a negative context. Try not to dwell on the details so much and quickly change topics. That way they have less time to get angry.