• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Hi

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey don't worry about that alright? that's something you have to figure through hands on experience. :newwink:

Uh huh. *goes into observation mode*

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SP's n' situational comedy.

oh, my...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SP's n' situational comedy.

oh, my...

Ok are we trying to pull everyone out of the box, trying to group people in the box, trying to validate you match, redefine it. You are the most confused people ever.

Ok, simple solution. Put box in front of you and lets hokey pokey. Put your left foot in, take your left foot out....comon now, lets shake it all about.:doh:

Your strategy is working perfectly. Dudes common use your Te, pull yourselfs together create a plan and then come back, you really arnt good at being in the moment.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And who is it that created the "Witty Comments" thread? :thelook:

I think it was an ISTP. ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And who is it that created the "Witty Comments" thread? :thelook:

I am not the one trying to pull people out of the box. There is only one person I believed was ISTJ but you all havnt given enough info for me to really believe one way or the other. Everything I respond is based off of things your saying. The detail I get is you like beer and you like to give each other a hard time. You fit in the stereotypical man bucket. Women think this image as jerks, asses, etc. Sorry detail is not my forte, I tend to remember what you speak about most which is what seems to matter most and thats beer and wanting to be wanted by women.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I give up, arguing does no good, never has. Be yourself and see how people respond. To me thats saying what I think and not forcing anything. If someone likes you they respond, if not they dont. If you force something the image your trying to portray, is not who you are. When you are who you are you are happy.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hahaha do people not know that i've been on this forum for months? I was just wanting some of that extra free ISTP love females on this forum are so willingly giving. :D

Other than some rogue ENFP's I don't think the Arthouse gets a lot of visitors.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dang. I knew my light-up bikini wouldn't be enough.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
See rules below:

cock-block1.jpg

Carry on. *blows whistle*

Party foul! SJ scores the first penalty.

Total ISTP Global Population = est. 300 million

That's a lot of beers. :)

I want to present my case, I was not cockblocking I had to many alcoholic beverages and while reading this thread I thought I was going to puke. THE END.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to present my case, I was not cockblocking I had to many alcoholic beverages and while reading this thread I thought I was going to puke. THE END.

:happy0065: Penalty reversed. Beer's are on Tony tonight!

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Amazes me to see the stats as to # of post by forum segment like NT, NF, SP, SJ, etc.

Yeh, not many visitors here

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I suppose we just aren't that interesting to people... :huh:
Oh well, at least we have our own party in here :party: