• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Hi

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yup, only thing in life that really matters to me is having fun.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is being a prankster an ISTP trait?

I don't know that it's an exclusive trait?

But the ISTP's I've known were the one's more likely to pull and/or organize a prank.

Like when my friend and his wife to be were living in the same building, we'd mess with each other's vehicles. Might walk out and have one's windshield wipers flipped up in the air, or a tampon hanging from an antenae, etc.

I love pulling pranks but tend to do so only with people I really either like and/or am annoyed by.

Everyone else is safe.

Meanest prank ever pulled, was some annoying dude that kept inviting himself to hang out. He had a bottle of tequila and kept bragging about how much he drank and finally passed out.

Me and another ISTP crawled up to the platform bunk that wasn't his, and shaved one of his eyebrows completely off. Then hosed em' with a fire extinguisher to wake him up. Dude goes into the restroom to collect himself, then looks in the mirror and says, "Oh shit!" Took months for that eyebrow to grow back, then right before the end of the semester someone else did it again...

Or so he said, btw...I think he did it himself just to get some attention.

***to give it context, the dude had fallen asleep in a females bed and she was very upset...wanted him out! ;)

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you can party with me if you like :D
Agree'd, but I get to hit the pinata first. kapeesh? ;)

Yup, only thing in life that really matters to me is having fun.
That pretty much applies to me as well except for the fact that I'm not allowed to have fun. Having an ISFJ mother makes life really weird for me and Pness. heheh :laugh:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What a charming thread. There's a little bit of everything in here.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
hahaha do people not know that i've been on this forum for months? I was just wanting some of that extra free ISTP love females on this forum are so willingly giving. :D

Hi, Tony. Why did you shave? You look a lot younger without the beard and mustache, but still cute.

When do we get a picture of you looking into the camera with those big brown sensor eyes of yours?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Hi, Tony. Why did you shave? You look a lot younger without the beard and mustache, but still cute.

When do we get a picture of you looking into the camera with those big brown sensor eyes of yours?

private webcam shows and I charge for those ;)