• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Teh' SP Food Game!

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanksgiving is coming up in the US, so as not to leave our Canadian neighbors out...we'll drink their beer. :)

Everyone brought food in today for a work feast gathering; well... In reality there's this department with a lot of hot women. I heard they were having food, so I invited myself by asking if I brought something I could participate too.

Later in the afternoon walking down the hall, and I get stopped by two women. They're telling me a lot of people asked who made what I brought, and that several wanted the recipe.

"Wait a minute, the IT guy can cook?" :blush:

Got me to thinking, only ISTP friends I've known all cook. ISTP dad does too. Maybe just a latch key kid thing? Ironically, most of the women I've dated didn't know much about it or learned late. Maybe a certain type?

Curious as to other SP's and the cooking factor. Other types are welcome to post too. Thought it might be fun to post a gross combination of ingredients and challenge the next poster by saying, "Would you eat that?"

So we'll start with Mustard, Spanish Olives and Vanilla Ice Cream. :sick:

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
LOL. Will not eat that. I'm fussy. My husband is a good cook but not one to follow recips so he's great in the leftover department.

Tartar.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
So we'll start with Mustard, Spanish Olives and Vanilla Ice Cream. :sick:

Chop up the olives real fine and mix them with the mustard. (I forget what you call olive paste like this, but there is a name for it. Food processor would help here.) Maybe add some herbs. Put this on a little piece of toast.

Then, take a nice big scoop of the vanilla ice cream and plate. Lean the olive toast up against the ice cream. Garnish with a piece of basil (or maybe parsley, or mint, or shredded radish, or shredded beet).

How about..........
Cole slaw, cooked cold shrimp, and instant oatmeal.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tapanade? Google is my uh, "female dog." ;)

Cole slaw, cooked cold shrimp, and instant oatmeal? ok I'm game.

What about Cranberry sauce, Pickle Juice, Horseradish, and sour cream?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a cook at one of my jobs. :)

Uh. I'll try anything. So yeah. I'd try it. I love horseradish. Love that burn!

How about foie gras, chocolate, and asparagus?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm a cook at one of my jobs. :)

Uh. I'll try anything. So yeah. I'd try it. I love horseradish. Love that burn!

How about foie gras, chocolate, and asparagus?

I'd take a bite. I might not take a second. The last time I ate liver it was pretty bad.

It sounds yummahhh :D

Valentino sauce, hot cheetos and lime. :drool:

I would eat the hell out of that.

How about............ a drink......
Plain yogurt, dessert wine, club soda, and sour mix

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How about............ a drink......
Plain yogurt, dessert wine, club soda, and sour mix

I'd say no. Food I can handle, but I cannot do funky drink concoctions.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
my istp and i were discussing last night how he likes bacon and peanut butter sandwiches... any other istps discover this? seems gross to me.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm...haven't tried it.

Oddest thing I eat is cottage cheese with spanish olives and fresh crushed black pepper on top.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I've never tried peanut butter and bacon, because I usually don't have bacon around, but the next time I do, watch out Elvis.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
my istp and i were discussing last night how he likes bacon and peanut butter sandwiches... any other istps discover this? seems gross to me.

Sounds nice. I like peanut butter and potato chip.

:drool:

Oh ohhh, you have to try corn on the cob with butter, mayo, valentina sauce and salt. O.M.G. Its so yummy.
Or mangos with chile and salt on it. Ohhhhh baby. Thats what happens when you live in Mexico for too long :laugh:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
:drool:

Oh ohhh, you have to try corn on the cob with butter, mayo, valentina sauce and salt. O.M.G. Its so yummy.
Or mangos with chile and salt on it. Ohhhhh baby. Thats what happens when you live in Mexico for too long :laugh:

Green mangos with a bit of vinegar, salt, pepper and maybe some cumin and I'm one of the world's happiest campers!!! :D

And in response to bacon and peanut butter - I've got a friend who LOVES a bacon burger with peanut butter on it! Sounds ridiculous to me, but I'd try it once. He swears by it. :shock:

jixmixfix

Permabanned

wow that's gross...I like bacon and egg sandwiches though...maybe with a little cheese.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Green mangos with a bit of vinegar, salt, pepper and maybe some cumin and I'm one of the world's happiest campers!!! :D

Oh jeeze, that is so incredibly delicious! I can't help but hate that I had to move away from all my yummy food in Texas :steam:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I love cooking but I don't do it often, I used to work as a cook. I have a few signature dishes I cook for people if I have all the correct ingredients, I make a bitching beef stroganoff. Or baked salmon with hollandaise sauce. Or chicken parmesan.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh dear god...I'm hungry

hook us up Willfrey! Order up! :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread reminds me of a book. what we eat when we eat alone: stories and 100 recipies