• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Teh' SP Food Game!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
bad food is funny

Mayo on anything.
Ugh!
For some reason, descriptions of what strikes me as inedible food crack me up. I think that's about the funniest thing going.
How about: suicide wings topped with melted plastic cheese (aka pasteurized process american cheesefood), refried beans from the can, and relish.
:cry:

Aerorobyn

MBTI Type
Te<3
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
Any other SP's here vegan (or vegetarian)? I feel like the only one. :(

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I go veg periodically...usually for the whole month of January, then several weeks here and there in-between.

hmm...guess that would make me a flexitarian. Please pass the moo!

c26627583be9a55c_flexitarian.jpg

KDude

Sounds nice. I like peanut butter and potato chip.

I like putting granola cereal bits on PB&J.

Green mangos with a bit of vinegar, salt, pepper and maybe some cumin and I'm one of the world's happiest campers!!!

Sweet (soft/orange) mangos with sweet sticky rice here.

[edit] Oh wait, this thread is about gross foods?

I like ham slices and chocolate then.