• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] What is a sure sign an ISTP is missing you

cooliogirly1000

???

ISTPs are veery independent people, what are the subtle signs that they maybe be missing you after all?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um...I have a stuffed cat - Jellycat - that I have on my bed at all times and I can get really goofy with him. He bitch slaps my INFJ all the time. I tend to use goofy/playful stuff like that to show my sappy side. I once texted him that Jellycat misses punching and kicking INFJ. That's about as close as it gets to me saying the words.

haha...I'm retarded but I love it.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually don't notice I'm missing someone until the next time I see them.

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
If I miss someone I'll try to suggest a further future meeting(s) the next time I meet them.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I miss you I will find a way to be around you. Make sure there is a reason, if he misses you he will make that contact, even something small and subtle without words. If you get nothing then he doesnt.

On a side note, we dont miss people very much. If we spend alot of time together, when we are not with you we are obsorbed by everything around us. Its like we are catching up with the world.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I once got a text that said "the dog misses you" when I was gone for about 5 days... yeah, little things like that are about the extent of what I get :laugh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, thats adorable :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, oh come on, it means she needs ya ;)

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes.
If I miss you I will find a way to be around you. Make sure there is a reason, if he misses you he will make that contact, even something small and subtle without words. If you get nothing then he doesnt.

On a side note, we dont miss people very much. If we spend alot of time together, when we are not with you we are obsorbed by everything around us. Its like we are catching up with the world.
Yes.
I once got a text that said "the dog misses you" when I was gone for about 5 days... yeah, little things like that are about the extent of what I get :laugh:
And yes.

...I really hate agreeing with you guys all the time. One of these days I'm going to get bored and just be really argumentative just for the hell of it. Anyways, yeah, I sometimes don't realize I miss people until they're brought back to my attention. But when it does sink in that I miss them... it's pretty overwhelming. It's kinda like those times you get really caught up in doing something ridiculously ISTP (such as making really unnessary spreadsheets or playing video games like a zombie) and forgetting you haven't eaten in 10+ hours. Then all of a sudden your stomach feels like it's going to eat itself.

Anyways, when these moments hit, I'll either text/FB you something random or playful ("My cat misses you.", "I haven't punched you in a while. I think we need to do something about that.", etc)... OR if I'm REALLY comfortable with you, you're REALLY special, and I think that you're the type of person that needs reassurement/affection from me every once in a while because I never give any, I'll say something nice, like "Just thinkin about ya... We'll catch up soon."

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP

That happens to me a lot. Heh, sometimes it's backwards. I forget that I couldn't stand being around someone until I see them again and it hits me like a bus. "Oh...that's why we stopped hanging out... Later!"

It depends on who I miss. I tell a couple of my friends that I miss them, that I wish they could just come over and we could hang out and be bums together. I was recently involved with this guy...he's a little introvert like me and we'd use acronyms that we'd make up for the other to figure out. Mine to him was usually "IMYF" = "I miss your face". It's a lot like what some of you said about saying a non-human item/creature misses them.

seamaid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
This thread makes me feel even happier than I already am. :wubbie::static:

Why are you ISTPs so cute??? I want to squeeze the bejeezus out of you all.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
if I'm REALLY comfortable with you, you're REALLY special, and I think that you're the type of person that needs reassurement/affection from me every once in a while because I never give any

god, i love you istps. you're so good to me. hahaha.