• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] What is a sure sign an ISTP is missing you

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
they invite you to a game when you're on xbox live.

unless they just want to play a game with someone else.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is a sure sign an ISTP is missing you?

They back the car up and try to run over you again.

:D

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
god, i love you istps. you're so good to me. hahaha.

This thread makes me feel even happier than I already am. :wubbie::static:

Why are you ISTPs so cute??? I want to squeeze the bejeezus out of you all.

I need some more NFP in my life! You guys think we're cute 'cause of stuff we totally struggle with. It's quite refreshing to hear that someone out there sees these things as positives :)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I need some more NFP in my life! You guys think we're cute 'cause of stuff we totally struggle with. It's quite refreshing to hear that someone out there sees these things as positives :)

Don't worry your alone in this world MC :wacko:

cooliogirly1000

Yes.

I'll either text/FB you something random or playful ("My cat misses you.", "I haven't punched you in a while. I think we need to do something about that.", etc)... OR if I'm REALLY comfortable with you, you're REALLY special, and I think that you're the type of person that needs reassurement/affection from me every once in a while because I never give any, I'll say something nice, like "Just thinkin about ya... We'll catch up soon."

So what happens if in response to 'just thinking about ya..etc' your SO says something romantic and a lot more abvious than your playful comments. Would you find that overwhelming and would you also prefer to keep it playful?

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
So what happens if in response to 'just thinking about ya..etc' your SO says something romantic and a lot more abvious than your playful comments. Would you find that overwhelming and would you also prefer to keep it playful?

that's a good question! i would like to know also.

my istp continues to surprise me cause while i would THINK based on what i know about them that he would be freaked by something more "romantic" or "serious/deep" in nature... but he tends towards that about as frequently as i do. :heart: we take turns. it's 50% playful and 50% deep (and what others might term as philosophical)... actually maybe more like 60/40... i'm bad with percentages. haha.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Oy... that's tricky. There are a lot of factors involved. First off, when the OP was talking about "missing someone," I imagine non-SO people that I really haven't talked to/seen/related with in a while. With my SO, they're more frequently on my mind, so I simply contact them whenever I have an urge to do so. I never "suddenly realize I miss them" because of this. So I guess your question is unrelated to "missing" and more related to romantic comments in general. Unless of course I'm unable to see them immediately. But a good 70ish% or so of the time, simply making meaningful verbal contact is sufficient enough.

Now that I have the logic sorted out, to answer your question: Still a lot of factors involved. :D I guess if I was really comfortable and close with my SO (i.e. somewhat down the line in our relationship), and it was really meaningful, I wouldn't mind, and I'd respond with something more meaningful as well. Unless it's cheesy. Can't stand cheesy things. :mellow:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread makes me feel even happier than I already am. :wubbie::static:

Why are you ISTPs so cute??? I want to squeeze the bejeezus out of you all.

:yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Um...I have a stuffed cat - Jellycat - that I have on my bed at all times and I can get really goofy with him. He bitch slaps my INFJ all the time. I tend to use goofy/playful stuff like that to show my sappy side. I once texted him that Jellycat misses punching and kicking INFJ. That's about as close as it gets to me saying the words.

haha...I'm retarded but I love it.

*dying laughing* I love this so much... I used to have a stuffed bunny wearing a pink taffeta waistcoat that I named ClassyBunny, and Classy would get close to people and then start punching them with her little fluffy white paws. LOL.... ClassyBunny would even loom at people. Good times.